• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malinovskyi

In which case it would be foolhardy for Levy to back the manager if he does not commit himself to the club, else Conte could walk in the summer and they we find our new manager has players that will not suit his style of play. I bitch about the DoF and our buying policy and then you tell me but the players were brought for the former manger (Conte).
No, the players you mention were brought for the previous manager
We have also brought plenty for the current guy

Paratichi came in last minute that summer with the club in turmoil, so i think he needs a bit of a pass on that window tbh, especially given his main priority was working through an ever dwindling list of managers.

The Gil deal does stink though tbh, no way he's a 20m + Lamela prospect - we'd be better off with the latter still here currently and it's way up in the air that Gil will amount to anything, if he does it won't be for several seasons as things stand. There were rumours he was being linked to a Spanish club for 5m and Seville couldn't believe their luck when we came in.
Couldn’t have more injured players please

Gil was bought for future tho. And at a very big sum if you ask me. 20+Lamela? Along with Richarlison we’ve spent nearly £100m on 2 attacking players that haven’t score a premier league goal between them in 20+ appearances.

I like them both - but were they the right places to spend our money?
At the time
Probably yes

Gil was bought for future tho. And at a very big sum if you ask me. 20+Lamela? Along with Richarlison we’ve spent nearly £100m on 2 attacking players that haven’t score a premier league goal between them in 20+ appearances.

I like them both - but were they the right places to spend our money?

Paratici - more questions for him? Shady dealings at Juve hmmmm....

Richarslon is our LWF competition - Conte will be expecting a similar level for RWF I'd have thought.

Sarr from Watford who you've mentioned before ticks many boxes in my view. Age, settled and proven in the UK, 18 months left on his contract and I believe he's played across the front 3 positions too, even if RWF is the norm
Hey I’d love him
Think he ticks the boxes as you say

Sarr from Watford who you've mentioned before ticks many boxes in my view. Age, settled and proven in the UK, 18 months left on his contract and I believe he's played across the front 3 positions too, even if RWF is the norm
I think Sarr is the best option out there for us. The only possible trump is a HG option like Madueke or Scott. But definitely Sarr over Zaniolo or anyone like that for me

Back