• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Malinovskyi

So where is it this guy normally plays? From the youtube looks either CM or Wings, but both positions we have pretty well covered (5 mids for 2 spots, 4 wingers for 2 spots)

Looks like we are about to sign a bonfa fide free kick expert, and he loves scoring from outside the box

We seem to be looking for an am that can also play rwf. Zaniolo as an example.

Yeah. Would make a lot of sense too.

Contract up in a year I think. Kind of age where Atalanta could be looking to get some money for him. Has experience, and I assume a rather hard working player playing for Atalanta.

Haven't seen him play other than clips now that he's been linked, but seems like he has some real quality.

In talks with Marseille today according to Romano, those pesky agents love Spurs don’t they…

Could be. Could also be Paratici looking at and working on several different options, some that may also have other clubs interested.

Romano also said "Tottenham interest is there since long time". If we really want him and can agree a deal with Atalanta I don't think interest from OM will stop us. But we may just have him as one of several options and we may not be willing to pay what Atalanta want or get from OM.

Back