• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lukaku

100m is just ridiculous. That sort of money you want a world beater he's not even world class. Transfer market is so skewed because of stupid fees like that.
Lukaku is overrated his physicality mask his weaker points to his game like touch. He'll score goals but 100m player no chance.

Not too long to go when we see the first £1000 m player.

This is not sustainable and there is plenty of alternatives than paying that much for lulaku.

Not too long to go when we see the first £1000 m player.

This is not sustainable and there is plenty of alternatives than paying that much for lulaku.

Lukaku is proven in the PL though...most clubs would rather pay 50%-100% for that lower risk that buy someone from overseas

75 M still way to much. As said previous shows how much Kane is worth. Jose looking for a Drogba MK 2

75 M still way to much. As said previous shows how much Kane is worth. Jose looking for a Drogba MK 2
Well we know Kane would go for over 100m, so on that basis is 75m way too much? Not really. This value argument is pointless anyway, the transfer market is a joke and noone has a clue what true value of a player is anymore. Man U can comfortably afford to pay out these fees without batting an eyelid so doesnt affect them as long as they deliver on the pitch....

The man utd fan working here next to me thinks it is a bargain. What alternative reality have we stepped into where people think 75mil is a bargain?
And it would not surprise me if 75mil was just the headline figure for the press. I bet it is 75mil with a plethora of add ons for easily reachable targets.

In todays market £75m represents good value imo. Given his age, scoring return over several seasons and his experience, £75m is very good value. When Sissoko, Pickford, Stones go for the sort of money they do £75m is great value for a guaranteed goals striker in the PL

I have read that Chelsea are apparently still not out of the running. Also lots of comments if he does go to Utd about what this does for Contes relationship with the powers that be there, which will be interesting.

If he goes to Man Utd then I see it as being very good news for us.... Man Utd are the only team in England that I could see putting in a ridiculous bid for Kane (both in terms of transfer fee and wages). If they spend huge amounts on Lukaku then it makes that scenario far less likely.

Now how do we go about persuading Everton to swap Sissoko for Barkley?

I have read that Chelsea are apparently still not out of the running. Also lots of comments if he does go to Utd about what this does for Contes relationship with the powers that be there, which will be interesting.
Do you honestly believe a managers falls out with his chairman because he didnt get one of his targets? If it happens consistently then fair enough, but I think its safe to say the Chelsea chairman backs his managers in that area. If their relationship does become strained, I very much doubt its because they didnt sign Lukaku....

Do you honestly believe a managers falls out with his chairman because he didnt get one of his targets? If it happens consistently then fair enough, but I think its safe to say the Chelsea chairman backs his managers in that area. If their relationship does become strained, I very much doubt its because they didnt sign Lukaku....

There have been widespread reports over the entire summer so far about strained relations and Contes desire to be in total control of everything and that doesnt happen at Chelsea so yes i do.

There have been widespread reports over the entire summer so far about strained relations and Contes desire to be in total control of everything and that doesnt happen at Chelsea so yes i do.
My take on those reports are that Conte's agent is trying to create a scenario where his client gets an even better financial deal to sign a new contract at Chelsea.

I think Conte's first choice was Morata......Lukaku is the choice of Emanalo the sporting director and Abramovich.

In todays crazy market 75 mill for Lukaku is a decent deal. PL proven, should guarantee 20plus goals a season and he is still young so will improve as time goes on.

He will probably be on massive wages though. 250k a week. Harry will be envious, considering he is a better all round striker. Go on Levy, give H a pay rise

Back