• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lukaku

No, if it was clear there would be some genuine interest from top sides. Benteke looks a one season wonder to me - not to mention the injury he suffered and whether he can over come it. Lukaku looks a luxury player with question marks over his work rate - from what i have seen and read on him he'd drive the majority of this boatd, including those desperate to sign him, mad.

Remy is the pick of the bunch

I agree with your assessment of the players, but you dont really know whos interested in who and their level of interest. Most top clubs already have top strikers, and whilst might hold an interest in said players not a strong enough interest to purchase at the undoubted inflated prices that teams who dont already have a top striker might be prepared to pay...

billyiddo;577043[B said:
]No, if it was clear there would be some genuine interest from top sides[/B]. Benteke looks a one season wonder to me - not to mention the injury he suffered and whether he can over come it. Lukaku looks a luxury player with question marks over his work rate - from what i have seen and read on him he'd drive the majority of this boatd, including those desperate to sign him, mad.

Remy is the pick of the bunch

That's not necessarily true.

Has an agreement with a new PL club, but won't say who. Obviously not us, since he'll be ridiculously expensive - but which one of Chelski, City or Manure will it be?

Linky: http://www.skysports.com/football/n...romelu-lukaku-reaches-agreement-with-new-club

Everton striker Romelu Lukaku says he has reached "an agreement" with another Premier League club.

The Belgium forward stopped short of naming the club in question and when a transfer could happen, but said he is calm now he knows which direction his future will take.

Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ while on international duty, Lukaku said: "My agent knows what's going to happen and I know as well.

"I'm staying calm and we have an agreement with the club as well. We stay calm and at least we have a direction where we want to go.

"I'm just going to rest for a few days and then just prepare for next season. I want to put the time in on my holiday to take everything to another level and be better than I was last year."

Lukaku also confirmed to Belgian media the club will be competing for the Champions League and the Premier League next season with reports circulating that Chelsea are keen on their former player.

He told Belgium newspaper HLN: "We are now talking to the club. The most important thing is I want to win trophies.

"What I would like most is to play in the Champions League and to try and win the Premier League once - or better, a few times. That would be the most beautiful thing.

"That's important for my progress as a player. I don't want to stay at the same level. I want to improve and I know where I want to do that."

Diego Costa told spanish media after their international tonight that Conte has told him to find a new club.

Costa > Lukaku is a serious downgrade imo.

I think its Chelsea. How ridiculous is it that they sell him off and buy him back for double the money. One day someone will explain this financial fair play to me but at the moment its a dark art as far as I can tell.

Not sure I agree that Costa > Lukaku. To me they're about equal. Lukaku's strength and pace is a constant threat. Both can finish.

Back