• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lukaku

Unfortunately clubs that win things have two or three clams in the team, wearing our Lilywhites glasses we don't see any in our team, but Dele is seen as one by many and we need a couple more.

Unfortunately clubs that win things have two or three clams in the team, wearing our Lilywhites glasses we don't see any in our team, but Dele is seen as one by many and we need a couple more.
Dier is firmly in that bracket too, according to ALL my friends that support other clubs :D

Diego Costa told spanish media after their international tonight that Conte has told him to find a new club.

Costa > Lukaku is a serious downgrade imo.
Lukaku will probably get them more goals over a season, but in the big games I think Costa is better, especially as he seems unable to get sent off no matter how much of an arsehole he is.

Lukaku will probably get them more goals over a season, but in the big games I think Costa is better, especially as he seems unable to get sent off no matter how much of an ******** he is.
My colleague supports Everton. He is/was endlessly frustrated by Lukaku because he thinks he can dribble. He will drop deep/wide to get the ball, then try to take a man on and lose it. Time and time again. If he sticks to being a big lump in the box that gets on the end of crosses/passes and thumps it in, he is good. But as soon as he thinks he is Messi he destroys attacks.

My colleague supports Everton. He is/was endlessly frustrated by Lukaku because he thinks he can dribble. He will drop deep/wide to get the ball, then try to take a man on and lose it. Time and time again. If he sticks to being a big lump in the box that gets on the end of crosses/passes and thumps it in, he is good. But as soon as he thinks he is Messi he destroys attacks.

Trampoline feet they call him

I'm not convinced that he will be a hit with a bigger club. He never seems to play with his head up and most big clubs want a striker who can provide as well as score.

I'm not convinced that he will be a hit with a bigger club. He never seems to play with his head up and most big clubs want a striker who can provide as well as score.

For me he doesn't occupy defenders when he doesn't play well which Costa always does. Costa is always a pain and that creates opprtiunties for others

I also think Lukaku is one footed but that be wrong

I have a friend who is Man U fan who thinks Rose is a nasty piece of work.

He is, so is Dier and Ali. We're a better team for it. We've got our fair share of nice guys (Kane, Lloris, Eriksen) but you'll never win with only nice guys.

Still to this day I reckon the signing that begun our revolution was Edgar Davids. He had that nasty aspect to his game which in turn brought the best out of the softies who were around him.

I think its Chelsea. How ridiculous is it that they sell him off and buy him back for double the money. One day someone will explain this financial fair play to me but at the moment its a dark art as far as I can tell.

Not sure I agree that Costa > Lukaku. To me they're about equal. Lukaku's strength and pace is a constant threat. Both can finish.
Like they did with David Luis, Matic, etc? Sounds par for the course to me.

He is, so is Dier and Ali. We're a better team for it. We've got our fair share of nice guys (Kane, Lloris, Eriksen) but you'll never win with only nice guys.

Still to this day I reckon the signing that begun our revolution was Edgar Davids. He had that nasty aspect to his game which in turn brought the best out of the softies who were around him.

This, every team needs a pitbull.

Back