• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Luck - have we had our fair share?

ffs. Surely a Gooner started this thread. Luck=D> Spurs? Surely a Spurs fan wouldn't tempt fate with a thread like this. The curse of the 'mind the gap' fate tempter strikes again.

When will we learn. Excuse me but I have to:ross:

If I didn't I'd cry. What a lucky season. Wonder how lucky we'll be come May8-[

It's a big ask to get top four this season. If we had kept VDV I think we'd be six points better off and comfortable. Arsenal have Cazorla doing what he does and would be shocking without him. Anyway, whatever happens AVB has done a good job. I can't blame the club or players for chasing trophies and CL qualification.

what luck! all our best players injured at the same time:
- bale
- loris
- sandro
- kaboul
- lennon

this late in the game with such slim margins, its going to be tough to win anything

what luck! all our best players injured at the same time:
- bale
- loris
- sandro
- kaboul
- lennon

this late in the game with such slim margins, its going to be tough to win anything

We can only win one trophy. But it ain't all doom and gloom. With all our best players out at least getting knocked out by Basel will save us the humiliation of another 5-1 drubbing v Chelsea in the semi.

Even before Lennon went off the pitch we looked jaded and lacklustre. Second half was like watching Barcelona v Stoke. Reality check outside the top 3 in this country the Premier league is pretty ordinary compared to their counterparts across Europe.

The quality just ain't there and Basel made us look silly tonight. Could've easy beaten us by three or four. Without Bale, Defoe and Lennon they probably will next week:(.

Last edited:
Back