• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Leicester v Tottenham Hotspur OMT ***

When, oh when will we stop signing mediocre (at best) keepers who seem more like cheerleaders than football players?

When we have the HG quota sorted with actual talent I suppose, assuming that’s why he’s here anyway.

That dive was like watching a tree get cut down, in slow motion.

You need time to settle in the PL, I don’t doubt he has his attacking qualities.

But what this does show you is all those banging on about how we need someone at wing back who can attack, and not really concerned about the defensive side of the game are talking nonsense….
Yeh and I would hold my hands up at being one of those, but in my defense, you don't expect players to be so bad at so many basics defensively, which is equally the frustration at those that can defend but not pass a ball 5 yards going the other way. But like I say, happy to admit I've been one of those that was hard on Royal and maybe I was wrong

I could equally be being harsh on Porro here but initial frustration on my part as he has been bad

It also shows that those slating the board and clambouring for Porro were probably doing so based on their bias on Enic rather than knowing much about the player himself, especially those saying just pay what Lisbon wanted.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Hey hey hey, hold your heads up! We got this. So unlucky that half. We're getting at least a draw from this, I reckon. We're so close to clicking into gear here. Give the lads your love, we got this!
Only way we have this is if somehow we get a decent defense

From the bbc:
Tottenham have conceded 18 first-half goals in 23 games, only Bournemouth (23) and Southampton (20) have conceded more in the Premier League this season.

Someone out please.

At least we answered the question of whether it was brave or foolish to start Porro and change 3 of our 6 defensive players. With Hugo and Romero out, hindsight tells us it would have been better to keep some consistency with Royal.

Porro will come good.

Dump a few 40f containers at the training ground. Giving mediocre players a state of the art facility's been a waste. They don't fudging care.

Tanganga, Dier, Davies.

We decided not to buy a CB this winter.

We will pay the price for this, every single game until May.

Nothing else typifies the mute acceptance of mediocrity at this club as much as lining up with a defense like that. Nothing.

None of the teams in the top 17 of the Premier League would play one of them. Here we gleefully give all three minutes they don't deserve.
Why didn’t you comment after city?

At least we answered the question of whether it was brave or foolish to start Porro and change 3 of our 6 defensive players. With Hugo and Romero out, hindsight tells us it would have been better to keep some consistency with Royal.

Just that world class manager earning his £15m

We’ve had Conte for a year now and his football seems to mainly depend on the defenders picking passes to strikers and then building play from perfect first touches and incredibly quick thinking. It’s hard to pull off and often we gift goals like the first one or second one today where Davies’ ball was a little loose, Kane couldn’t get to it, and suddenly they’re in.

Back