• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Leicester v Tottenham Hotspur OMT ***

I don't know why you think he can't play in the CL. Clubs can add 3 players to their UEFA squad after the January window. Things like playing in the CL for a different club was scrapped a decade ago.
He's in the CL squad.
I know what a ridiculous thought of mine to assume a guy who played against us in the Champions League this season is now allowed to play for us in the same season:D….

Forgot how much everything about Leicester annoys me.

Still remember that Huth header right in front of the Park Lane

I know what a ridiculous thought of mine to assume a guy who played against us in the Champions League this season is now allowed to play for us in the same season:D….
You can sign a player from a PL team. Is the player not allowed to play against the team he signed from?

90 mins of Happy Clappers. "You came 3rd in a 2-horse race" and "Jamie Vardy he's won more than you"

1/ You can stick your clappers up your backside. If you can't make enough noise on your own, then jog on

2/ You can't come third in a two-horse race

and

3/ Jamie Vardy has not won 9 FA Cups and 3 League Titles if my memory serves me right. So please check your facts you East Midland in-breds...
And they came 5th in a 3 horse race the other year.

That pressing looks frightening as it did against City. Where has that been all season?

You can sign a player from a PL team. Is the player not allowed to play against the team he signed from?
Not sure what your point is, cup competitions quite clearly have different rules to leagues. Anyway, I asked the question and it’s really not a big deal. Either way Royale is being rested for the Milan match and after five minutes you can see why…..

Back