• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

I hope we stay on a further FRAGILE 9 game unbeaten run.

I wonder what's "fragile" about only conceding 4 goals in our last 9 Premier League matches?

P0167_zps9b7b563e.png

I am backing Saudi Sportswashing Machine to continue their unbeaten run with a draw at White Hart Lane, although it will be interesting to see what plans they have got to stop Gareth Bale. If they can, then this might be a good time to play Spurs.

Tottenham are unbeaten in nine league games and ticking along nicely but I wonder if they are a little bit fragile.

I've not got any problem with the description of us as fragile. I think he means it in terms of a machine where if one or two components break, then the whole thing conks out. In our case that would be striker and Bale. Hard to argue with that analysis.

Never mind Twunty, wrong again. Although I did actually go for a 2-2 draw myself, but it feels good to be wrong, again

West Ham v Tottenham (20:00 GMT)

It'll be interesting to see whether free-scoring left winger Gareth Bale can make West Ham's pitch any bigger.

He has been nothing short of sensational of late.

I think West Ham manager Sam Allardyce will make sure his players double up on the Wales international and make life difficult for him.

Tottenham played in Europe on Thursday and have a striker in Emmanuel Adebayor who needs to be hungry to play well - and I don't think he is at the moment.

Their key forward Jermain Defoe is not even back in training, so I think this will be a draw.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

West Ham v Tottenham (Monday, 20:00 GMT)

It'll be interesting to see whether free-scoring left winger Gareth Bale can make West Ham's pitch any bigger.

He has been nothing short of sensational of late.

I think West Ham manager Sam Allardyce will make sure his players double up on the Wales international and make life difficult for him.

Tottenham played in Europe on Thursday and have a striker in Emmanuel Adebayor who needs to be hungry to play well - and I don't think he is at the moment.

Their key forward Jermain Defoe is not even back in training, so I think this will be a draw.

Lawro's prediction: West Ham 1-1 Tottenham

Lawro's 2012-13 Predictions

Twunty twunt twunt twunt
Twunty twunt twunt twunt

Wow, that must have been the first ever Glory Glory post ever, finally reemerging from the lost basement of the Internet after 43 years. Fittingly so it consists only of abusive language.

Back