• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

His predictions have Arsenal 3rd, Chelsea 5th, us 6th, QPR 7th, Saudi Sportswashing Machine 9th, Swansea 17th and various other messed up things. I think it says a lot that this guy qualifies as a football expert but a fudging octopus would be better at predicting results.

His predictions have Arsenal 3rd, Chelsea 5th, us 6th, QPR 7th, Saudi Sportswashing Machine 9th, Swansea 17th and various other messed up things. I think it says a lot that this guy qualifies as a football expert but a fudging octopus would be better at predicting results.

This is the sixth Premier League game in succession that he's gone for Spurs not winning.

A rare occasion when you get Double Bubble Twunt.

Actually there's Twunt, but then there's also that f***g c**t of a twunt Piers C*nt Morgan (too strong?? Too nice if you ask me)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21618258

Tottenham v Arsenal (16:00 GMT)

The north London derby was a pivotal clash in the battle to be top dog between Tottenham and Arsenal last season, when the Gunners came back from 2-0 down to win 5-2 at Emirates Stadium in February.

It is the same again this season and, although this time the game is at White Hart Lane and Spurs are on a fantastic run, I am going to throw the cat amongst the pigeons because again I am backing Arsenal to come out on top.

The Gunners have had a couple of poor results in the FA Cup and Champions League but in fairness they have had some good results in the league and have won four and drawn one of their last five games.

Arsene Wenger's side are in fifth and you look above them and they are only two points behind a Chelsea side who have got problems of their own, and four points behind Spurs. Obviously that gap will be reduced if Arsenal win on Sunday.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2

f**k em both.

COYS

Is that 4 in a row he has got wrong or more?

Edit: 6 wrong 2 right in last 8 Spurs predictions.

Last edited:
That must be evidence of some pro-Harry media bias. How can any reasonable pundit predict QPR would have amassed almost 3 times their actual no. of points?

According to Lawro QPR would be 6th in the Premier Lge Table on 47 points with Tottenham Hotspur 7th on 45.

I really think he's just taking the tinkle now!

Mark Lawrenson's Premier League Predictions 2012-13

I notice he really hates Swansea too.

I hate his justifications.

Southampton have made a bright start under new manager Mauricio Pochettino but they have only won once and the majority of their results have not been as good as their performances.

So southampton have been playing better then results suggest, which means they will lose. Wait a second. That doesn't make any logical sense.

Last edited:
That must be evidence of some pro-Harry media bias. How can any reasonable pundit predict QPR would have amassed almost 3 times their actual no. of points?

Lawro was a triffic player ......lawro is a triffic pundit
for sure lawro has the sexiest moustache and voice on tv....hercule poirot cannot compare

This im sure would be qpr's response to your criticism.

I notice he really hates Swansea too.

The underestimation of Swansea under Laudrup is a key insight to understanding the twunt mentality. That mentality being, Liverpool appointed Brendan therefore Swansea must fail as they have lost the best man around. Yet tellingly, he has not put Rodgers under any undue expectation at LFC because Dalglish is his mate, nobody should be expected to do better than last season.

Ill informed and cowardly, essentially, a twunt.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21618258

Tottenham v Arsenal (16:00 GMT)

The north London derby was a pivotal clash in the battle to be top dog between Tottenham and Arsenal last season, when the Gunners came back from 2-0 down to win 5-2 at Emirates Stadium in February.

It is the same again this season and, although this time the game is at White Hart Lane and Spurs are on a fantastic run, I am going to throw the cat amongst the pigeons because again I am backing Arsenal to come out on top.

The Gunners have had a couple of poor results in the FA Cup and Champions League but in fairness they have had some good results in the league and have won four and drawn one of their last five games.

Arsene Wenger's side are in fifth and you look above them and they are only two points behind a Chelsea side who have got problems of their own, and four points behind Spurs. Obviously that gap will be reduced if Arsenal win on Sunday.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2

Meanwhile Spurs haven't lost in the league since 9th December, are at home where they haven't lost since November and have the league's form player, you massive nob.

Arsenal's 4 wins and 1 draw have been against Villa, Sunderland, Stoke and West Ham. The draw was vs Liverpool. Apart from West Ham they were all 1 goal victories.

Nothing to suggest that a) Spurs will lose at home or b) Arsenal can score more than 1. At least if you are going to apply a theory to why one team will win you can't ignore the other team on the same basis. Idiot.

And he's backed QPR for the win, again. Jesus.

whilst the form and facts favour a home win, I don't think you can be too harsh on the twunt for factoring in our ability to collapse when it really really matters, like in the reverse fixture and last seasons FA Cup semi

whilst the form and facts favour a home win, I don't think you can be too harsh on the twunt for factoring in our ability to collapse when it really really matters, like in the reverse fixture and last seasons FA Cup semi

the reverse fixture when we had a man sent off after 15 mins.

FA Cup semi isn't relevant at all. New team, new manager etc.

Late goals, collapse.. the last loss was vs Everton, 2 late goals. Those late goals at home were August/September. You may have noticed a new type of Tottenham now, one that SCORES late goals and wins games.

He gets paid for this, he should at least apply some kind of sense. If QPR had won the games he's predicted them to they would be 7th, yet he still predicts them to win. BBC should get rid of the feature, it's stupid. If they are going to do something like this they should put some actual thought into it.

Last edited:
Back