• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

This is one of the most annoying quotes of all time. Why not giraffes or fleas?

Fleas have no fingers, nor are they heavy enough to press down the keys of a typewriter. They would need to gather in large numbers on each key to press it and the level of coordination needed vastly surpasses that of one monkey per typewriter.

Giraffes have no fingers either, their hooves would simply hit too many keys at once to ever recreate Shakespeare.

a lucky guess!

But for Cesar it would have been a comfortable Spurs win. QPR didn't even try to win, they wanted to recreate the performance vs Chelsea. Defend in numbers on the edge of the box, block everything and spring on the break.

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (Sunday, 16:00 GMT)

I think this will be another close game and I wouldn't mind betting that Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson would take a point now.

Tottenham are fourth and playing extremely well - and they won at Old Trafford earlier in the season.

Yes, Sandro is injured and Emmanuel Adebayor has gone to the Africa Cup of Nations but United will still have to deal with Gareth Bale and Aaron Lennon.

Ferguson has got the depth in squad to counter that, though. He picked an attacking team against Liverpool last weekend but I don't think he will do the same at White Hart Lane.

He will tailor his team for the opposition and that might include stopping Bale by picking Antonio Valencia down United's right. We have seen Valencia can play right-back and, if you have got a right-sided midfield player who is good going forward and defensively, then why wouldn't you play him against Spurs?

United will unleash Robin van Persie and there have been some classic games between these two sides but I see it being a cagey afternoon.

I suspect Andre Villas-Boas will pack his midfield and I don't see there being much space for either side.

Lawro's prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Manchester United

Lawro's 2012-13 Predictions & Table

'I suspect Andre Villas-Boas will pack his midfield and I don't see there being much space for either side.'

He must be some sort of genius..

Or is it the fact that we only really have one striker..

Twuntington.

Twuntshion
Turn to the left
Twuntshion
Turn to the right
Ooooooooo
Twuntshion
He is a twunter and he's twunting in town (twunt twunt)

Norwich City v Tottenham Hotspur

Both of these teams went out of the FA Cup at the weekend to opponents from lower leagues - or non-league in the case of the Canaries' conquerors, Luton.

They will want to put those results behind them with a victory in the Premier League, but Tottenham have problems up front with Jermain Defoe struggling with an injury and Emmanuel Adebayor away at the Africa Cup of Nations.

Spurs played without a centre-forward against Leeds and got turned over. There is only one team in the world that can play with a 'false nine' and that team plays in Spain.

Clint Dempsey is a good player but he is an attacking midfielder, meaning he is used to arriving late in the box unmarked and taking his chance. But playing on his own means he is already in the box so it is a completely different role for him.

Norwich certainly need a win having taken just a point from their last six games. They were unlucky not to win against Spurs in the away fixture earlier in the season and manager Chris Hughton is a Tottenham lad so will very much be up for the game.

Lawro's prediction: Norwich City 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur

Lawro's 2012-13 Predictions & League Table

marklawrenson1.jpg

TWUNT.

Just took a quick look at table if his predictions were all correct he would have QPR 7th! 4 points behind us in 6th?! WTF You stupid fudging TWUNT

Back