• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2015/16

It's why I like Souness. He dont play favourites! If you are s^*t he tells you. Like he did with us in the second half against the 'mighty' Saudi Sportswashing Machine!:(

He seems a pretty intense kinda guy. No wonder he has heart problems he probably gets quite stressed.

And Twunt said Southampton didn't look like scoring before promptly predicting them to score 2 against us..one of the better defences in the PL..logical, he is not.

Tottenham v Norwich

After seeing Spurs throw away a lead to lose 2-1 against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, I thought the trip to Southampton on Saturday would show how mentally tough they are. They proved it and I think they are ready for top four.

Harry Kane has scored eight in his past eight league games, we know about Dele Alli's attributes, fellow midfielder Mousa Dembele is starting to play, and they are solid at the back as well.

Norwich beat Manchester United at Old Trafford to record their best result for many a year. It was a very good display and they deserved to win. But they didn't get questioned by United until the last 20 minutes - Spurs will ask questions for 90 minutes.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

He has Liverpool (poor form, can't score) to beat Watford (great form) away. Likes an underdog.

Liverpool v Leicester

I saw Leicester's 3-2 win at Everton last weekend when Riyad Mahrez and Jamie Vardy turned the game in their favour.

What we haven't spoke about is how organised the team is behind those two. Leicester have got width, defenders who defend, a top goalkeeper and they are all prepared to work hard to create chances for Mahrez and Vardy. But, for some reason, I fancy Liverpool.

Liverpool will probably have to go back to basics - getting tackles in and squeezing the opposition. They didn't do that in the 3-0 defeat at Watford.

Liverpool's problem is that when Roberto Firmino, Philippe Coutinho and Adam Lallana play without a centre-forward, they have too many touches and it allows the opposition to get back into position.

But because Liverpool are the underdogs - and because there will be a great Boxing Day atmosphere at Anfield - I'm going for a home win.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Only last week he was praising their false 9 system. Now it's an issue. :confused:

Ha ha , what a twunt, they got murdered by Watford, Leicester exploit in the same way, more effectively and have the form forward in the league.

Premier League Table after Matchday 18 according to Lawro's Predictions:

P323_zpssxp2appt.png

Mark Lawrenson's Premier League Predictions Season 2015-16

Can't believe Leicester are 17th! and Chelsea 3rd... He probably doesn't even bother actually watching football before making his predictions

I would venture a guess that these were his pre-season predictions. But still, Spam in the relegation zone on 11 points?!

Watford v Tottenham

Watford are in danger of stealing Leicester's limelight, they have a real goal threat and are one of a few teams playing 4-4-2. But they have picked up more points away from home then at home this season.

Tottenham are looking good but the way the league is now, if you win three games people start talking about the title! It happened with Liverpool the other week. Tottenham won't win the league but they do look like Champions League contenders. They have only lost two games but they draw too many. They look like signing a striker in January in case Harry Kane falls over and that could be a shrewd move.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2

Back