• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Keep as in the last two years? What about the four seasons before that where they won the league twice and came second twice? And yes even this past two seasons they've had a higher calibre of player.....
And still finished below us .....with the best manager in the world.

You may just think a player may want to stay with a team that's going in the right direction.

Funny how he might want to leave just as we could be achieving something.

And still finished below us .....with the best manager in the world.

You may just think a player may want to stay with a team that's going in the right direction.

Funny how he might want to leave just as we could be achieving something.
Who says he's the best manager in the world? They have bigger and better players on paper,with an awful defence and he didn't address that hence why they didn't challenge for the title. Not sure best manager in the world would have failed to address that defence.....

The best players doesn't equate to the best team. Are you seriously trying to suggest we attract a higher calibre of player?!

I'd say we have better players as proven by our league finishes over the last two seasons

They have some class players but some shockers too that they paid a lot of money for.... none of their defence or midfielders would get in our side IMO and we have a bettee keeper so that's 7 players and we have the top scorer for the last two seasons so he would be in so that's 8

Just because their players cost a packet it doesn't mean there any good

This is simply about Walker eyeing a final career contract on 200k a week. He knows he's unlikely to get 100k a week with us, based on the fact he's not in our top seven squad players. If that's his motivation and he wouldn't rather be part of what Poch and Levy are building/delivering then let him go.

See how his 200k a week is working for him once the media pressure builds on City if they aren't top of the league by Xmas. Guardiola has to deliver this season based on what he's already spent.

Money hungry players aren't the best way to win the league, team spirit (and not being in European competition) are. Surely even Emirates Marketing Project should have realised this after the procession of highly paid flops that have come through the doors at Eitihad?

This is simply about Walker eyeing a final career contract on 200k a week. He knows he's unlikely to get 100k a week with us, based on the fact he's not in our top seven squad players. If that's his motivation and he wouldn't rather be part of what Poch and Levy are building/delivering then let him go.

See how his 200k a week is working for him once the media pressure builds on City if they aren't top of the league by Xmas. Guardiola has to deliver this season based on what he's already spent.

Money hungry players aren't the best way to win the league, team spirit (and not being in European competition) are. Surely even Emirates Marketing Project should have realised this after the procession of highly paid flops that have come through the doors at Eitihad?

The fans probably do realise it but the owner has more money than he knows what to spend it on so he'll just keep throwing it at the player's wage bill.

I will send a picture of me naked but for some tights and some custard to the first person who can tell me what figure the roman symbols on his chest are, I am going for 12 from my limited Latin at my limited Catholic school.
It should be 26-1-2016.
The day when his son (Roman) was born.

Edit: That's Riaan's birthday. Roman is his older boy.

Last edited:

Have they not won the League twice with this strategy?

Back