• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

I still remember the Guardian laughably printing up a long, detailed article back in January 2011 that claimed that we were deep in discussions to sell Bale to.....Inter Milan.

That was utter flimflam - looked like it, smelt like it, probably was entirely fabricated based on Paolo Bandini needing to make a deadline. But c*nts at work were telling me that the Guardian was gospel and that this meant that he was off in the summer for 40m to Serie f*cking A.

Huge Gewwner fan. Mentioned it many times on ESPN.

Walker is great going forward and helping our attack. But still not fully convinced of his defending. He always seem to have his moment of madness near our goal. Just look at his horror back pass cum shot to Lloris against Palace. That could have put our goal in danger.

Walker is great going forward and helping our attack. But still not fully convinced of his defending. He always seem to have his moment of madness near our goal. Just look at his horror back pass cum shot to Lloris against Palace. That could have put our goal in danger.

Serious question....

When was the last time he did something stupid like that before the palace game?

And yet for two seasons in a row he has been an integral part of the best defence in the country. Good luck in purchasing an upgrade on him. Can you name a better right back in the country?

So he made a horror back pass against Palace, big fecking deal, Toby committed a foul against Chelsea and they scored from the free kick that followed because Hugo should have done better, and do not get me started on his distribution, maybe we should look for upgrades for those two as well. Christian's corners are generally poor, he is cack lets sell him as well

Can you name a better right back in this league?

Come off it.

He's much more consistent than he used to be. He rarely makes mistakes these days.

Although Walker has got the top assists for a fullback, Trippier would have way more had he been starting as often. With that said, I know who I'd prefer to have playing, because I've yet to see Walker truly troubled defensively this season prior to Zaha running at him last weekend. Trippier is not as good in defence as Walker and I worry that against top player's he is not good enough.

My concern right now is that Walker did not start against Chelsea in the FA Cup and is now not starting today in the NLD. I don't want to latch onto the paper talk, but I am worried that this could point towards a fallout with Poch and/or a move away.

My concern right now is that Walker did not start against Chelsea in the FA Cup and is now not starting today in the NLD. I don't want to latch onto the paper talk, but I am worried that this could point towards a fallout with Poch and/or a move away.

It feels like that. Hopefully we can get to the end of the season, he can have some down time to sort his head out and then he can start next season fully motivated again

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FBeaker.gif

Although Walker has got the top assists for a fullback, Trippier would have way more had he been starting as often. With that said, I know who I'd prefer to have playing, because I've yet to see Walker truly troubled defensively this season prior to Zaha running at him last weekend. Trippier is not as good in defence as Walker and I worry that against top player's he is not good enough.

So the question is, will Trippier's dazzling chance-creating skills outweigh his weakness relative to Walker at the back?

We are about to find out.

Back