• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker-Peters

If Toby is close to a return, then Dier can emergency cover RB.
We are just a little thin, with Dier CB, CM and RB. And Verts emergency LB.
Rose looking shaky with fitness. Dembele could break any time. Winks an issue too.

It's risky to loan him out. I would loan him and keep Foyth in the squad.
Good call. KWP seems to be more in need of proper first team football right now. Sissoko could probably also cover the RWB role ok. I would like us to take the chance of a KWP loan for his development as a first team player.

Not a believer yet, but two things for the kid

- Always good to see him get his first senior goal
- He showed a turn of pace at one point last night to recover a position defensively.

Agree with @Finney Is Back time to look for a good loan for him, get him some playing time.

That's one massive rooster!

One of many moments that had me screaming at the telly last night was when KWP spent about a minute blatantly obstructing about three Rochdale players by our corner flag in an effort to prevent a corner...and Motson kept calling him Danny Rose. 'Cos they all look the same.

That and the attempt to squeeze 15 "but they haven't won a trophy" references into each minute of commentary wound me up good and proper. Motson used to be a quality commentator, but now he's just a liability.

One of many moments that had me screaming at the telly last night was when KWP spent about a minute blatantly obstructing about three Rochdale players by our corner flag in an effort to prevent a corner...and Motson kept calling him Danny Rose. 'Cos they all look the same.

That and the attempt to squeeze 15 "but they haven't won a trophy" references into each minute of commentary wound me up good and proper. Motson used to be a quality commentator, but now he's just a liability.

It wasn't Motson but they all sound alike to me.

I thought exactly the same but it wasn't Motson it was some other numpty. That and Savage calling Lucas "Moira" all the time.

It wasn't Motson but they all sound alike to me.
I thought exactly the same but it wasn't Motson it was some other numpty. That and Savage calling Lucas "Moira" all the time.
Oops! Could have sworn it was him. In which case I take it back. Still annoying though. Oh, and the Moira thing. For crying out loud. Almost as bad as a commentator (I can't remember who) pronouncing Dier "Dee-yeah" before realising that he's English rather than Portuguese.

Seemed to me that KWP was like a man possessed for the last 10-15 minutes. He just made his presence known, got open for passes and scored in the last play of the game.

Oops! Could have sworn it was him. In which case I take it back. Still annoying though. Oh, and the Moira thing. For crying out loud. Almost as bad as a commentator (I can't remember who) pronouncing Dier "Dee-yeah" before realising that he's English rather than Portuguese.
Think it was Ian Drake....sometimes does the boxing.

glad to see the lad get some time on the pitch,
now the squad is getting stronger, its hard for Poch to put a lad on the bench yet alone give him match time

i just love the energy he offers when coming on as a sub. He has real pace and I would like to see him given more game time. Difficult though to see how he will with Trippier and Aurier ahead of him in the pecking order

i just love the energy he offers when coming on as a sub. He has real pace and I would like to see him given more game time. Difficult though to see how he will with Trippier and Aurier ahead of him in the pecking order

I think the plan was probably to sell Trippier this summer. But Aurier not performing yet has created a problem with that.

Back