• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Naughton ***official sold to Swansea***

Re: Kyle Naughton

I don't get it either but i'm not working at Mephitis level so that explains it.

Apparently not. You want to visit a shooting range great, whatever turns you on. Why the need to pose like some cod Rambo? If he fancies himself as a gangster maybe he should just give up playing for Tottenham and try his luck on the Tottenham streets instead, he wouldn't last five minutes. Like I said, Knob.

But hey, he's our knob, so that makes it alright. Not like Bothroyd of course he's just a (ie somebody else's) knob.

So going to a gun range and posing with a gun (which the majority of people would do, well I would anyway, its a gun ffs).. makes him a gangster? or makes him fancy himself as a gangster? I don't get it..

article-0-1A0A3347000005DC-255_634x503.jpg

where are you getting gangster from?

Apparently not. You want to visit a shooting range great, whatever turns you on. Why the need to pose like some cod Rambo? If he fancies himself as a gangster maybe he should just give up playing for Tottenham and try his luck on the Tottenham streets instead, he wouldn't last five minutes. Like I said, Knob.

But hey, he's our knob, so that makes it alright. Not like Bothroyd of course he's just a (ie somebody else's) knob.

I'd very much appreciate it if you can tell me what the fudge you're going on about please?

Pose like "COD Rambo"? "fancies himself as a gangster"? hmmm yes that's exactly what he's doing in those pictures.

:D It's not gangsta is it - really... Not the Al Pacino type or the hip hop type. Haven't seen too many gangsta covering their precious ears...

That said - perhaps not a great idea as someone potentially an idol to kids - to post on the web.

I loved toy guns as a kid. Got lot's of pics in my cowboy outfits with toy guns. Also loved the idea of being a soldier. - I grew up into a very passive person who would rather use his brain than his fists (strong lad I was but had a stronger brain - both went downhill :D)

That said - perhaps not a great idea as someone potentially an idol to kids - to post on the web.

possibly the only thing potentially wrong here - if he was a first team player/house hold name then maybe it'd be a bad example to be setting, but with his attention to the Health and Safety code i think even that's pushing it a bit :p

At the end of the day, how often does someone get the chance to have their photo taken with what is essentially a military grade weapon? It's not like he's sneering, acting all intimidating and threatening, trying to be the big man.

He's wearing safety goggles and ear protectors in one of the most safety conscious environments you're ever likely to find, so what exactly is it that makes him a 'knob?' Is it the gun itself? That he's posing with a gun? That he's a role model?

I'd like to know so I can aspire to reach your 'level'.. Then again.. I'll be visiting a shooting range when I go to Vegas this summer so perhaps your level is above mine. :-#

Hoping for a much better season from him this time round. Last season at LB he was mostly an accident waiting to happen, even so you could see he has impressive skills on the ball and a real eye for a pass.

But for me he really caught the eye back in his favoured position at RB against Dinamo the other night, looking generally much more solid in defence and working well with Andros Townsend down the flank. It was after all his peach of a lofted pass into the path of Townsend that led ultimately to Paulinho's goal.

With Walker looking well established in front of him he'll always have his work cut out but should get plenty of run-outs in the Euros and domestic cups meaning hopefully he'll be ready to step up should the need arise.

Thoughts?

Doesn't look like a "gangsta wannabee" pic at all. Looks like a "'kin 'ell, this gun is massive, how cool is this?!" type pic to me.

And he's a good player too, so leave him alone! :)

Doesn't look like a "gangsta wannabee" pic at all. Looks like a "'kin 'ell, this gun is massive, how cool is this?!" type pic to me.

And he's a good player too, so leave him alone! :)

a bit late... :lol:

Hoping for a much better season from him this time round. Last season at LB he was mostly an accident waiting to happen, even so you could see he has impressive skills on the ball and a real eye for a pass.

But for me he really caught the eye back in his favoured position at RB against Dinamo the other night, looking generally much more solid in defence and working well with Andros Townsend down the flank. It was after all his peach of a lofted pass into the path of Townsend that led ultimately to Paulinho's goal.

With Walker looking well established in front of him he'll always have his work cut out but should get plenty of run-outs in the Euros and domestic cups meaning hopefully he'll be ready to step up should the need arise.

Thoughts?

I pointed out a number of times last season that it was unfair to judge him as a left back when he is a right back

rubbish player...get rid

I think he's been unfortunate to be shunted out to LB when he clearly favours the right back position. Especially as he was often left a bit exposed there, hopefully with the CM ballwinners we have he'll get a bit more cover there. Don't think he's rubbish at all, a good squad option to have, a very good passer of the ball

Back