• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Naughton ***official sold to Swansea***

Re: Kyle Naughton

I must say I think the kid has played really well in his last 2 games. Sure Villa was a very easy for us but Sunderland was a much harder challenge and he played really well

Being a different sort of player to Walker - how do you guys feel he would work with Azza? Obviously his game may change as he's on the right.

Being a different sort of player to Walker - how do you guys feel he would work with Azza? Obviously his game may change as he's on the right.

He is working well with Bale whilst BAE is off sick

I'm really intrigued to see him at rightback now, possibly against Coventry. He doesn't have the raw athleticism and power of Walker but he seems like a very intelligent player in his positioning and passing. He's always spotting runs and making clever passes. And apart from those first couple of games, he has looked very good defensively.

Crossing hasn't been great but that's another reason I'd like to see him on the right, as he won't have to be cutting in all the time.

Am i missing something? it's not illegal to visit a shooting range?

historical-photos-pt5-queen-elizabeth-firing-enfield.jpg

The fudging Queen gleefully fires a Bullpup rifle on an Army range and it's a fine and patriotic thing, but Kyle Naughton holding a gun on a shooting range is apparently the most horrific thing the Daily Mail has ever seen footballers doing.

Perspective, Daily Mail, perspective.

In your garden? Illegal. In your house? Illegal. In a driving range? Legal.

****. What is it with gangster wannabe footballers?

He's at a shooting range in Las Vegas.. Not posing like some gangster wannabe like Bassong or Ranger.

what's wrong with visiting a shooting range? :~

Bothroyds tattoo's though - wtf :lol:

Back