• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Come on peeps need something to get my spirits up. Any news on the third kit? Think this will be my shirt for the season. Hoping its a nice tasteful brown one this time, like the chocolate shirt from a few years ago.

A side thought I had when watching today's match.... I'm pretty keen for us to have just navy blue sponsors (eg Investec) never red etc but actually, I don't want any other colours on the home shirt. Anyway, correct me if I'm mistaken but the goons have always managed to just have white as their sponsor? Same with Man U?

Lloris' kit today

What was Lloris' kit today? I can't find it on the shop but really liked the look of it in yellow. was it last years kit? if so, why was he wearing it?

can anyone help?

I've come to really like our first kit now. The blue HP blob really isn't bad and even compliments the kit quite well. Navy shorts returning also helps enormously.

Is this going to be the 'rabbit out of a hat' from Levy. Third kit unveiled with new star player? Yeah it is wishful thinking but the timing is interesting...

Come on Morata or Benzema :D

Come on peeps need something to get my spirits up. Any news on the third kit? Think this will be my shirt for the season. Hoping its a nice tasteful brown one this time, like the chocolate shirt from a few years ago.

A side thought I had when watching today's match.... I'm pretty keen for us to have just navy blue sponsors (eg Investec) never red etc but actually, I don't want any other colours on the home shirt. Anyway, correct me if I'm mistaken but the goons have always managed to just have white as their sponsor? Same with Man U?

The goons also have to put up with white arms on their shirts as a tribute to spurs

Everton's 2013-14 Third Strip could have made a decent Spurs home kit...

A5149_zpse577d45d.jpg

So the guy who said it would be announced before the Palace game, then said it had been held back to the 2nd of this month was chatting **** then.

So the guy who said it would be announced before the Palace game, then said it had been held back to the 2nd of this month was chatting **** then.

Haha if you like. I dunno why it hasn't gone live - I don't work on it, it's just a guy I know in the States who is part of the digital team.

I have no idea what the 3rd kit will look like.

Last edited:
considering we're on the FIFA14 demo. I wonder if it's going to be unveiled on FIFA like last years?

Back