• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Any more news on this, Tommy? That day is tomorrow (Saturday) so there is obviously the chance that you're spot on!

Heard any other details? Seen anything?

Cheers in advance :)

Actually it got pushed back until the 2nd of September. They were using Dempsey in a lot of their promotional stuff, so were tinkled off when he was sold! I guess they're waiting to see who else comes and goes.

The other players in it were Vertonghen, Defoe, Lloris and Friedel.

i got that for that same reason. plus the champions league badges.

To tell you the truth, that was the other reason :)

Felt a mug paying something like £60 for the shirt, maybe more. But I sold the last seasons away kit on eBay for a good £25 and had about £30 or so in reward points on my THFC credit card so it worked out ok. They did a free name on the back too, so I went for King... Don't normally get a name but I figured I'd go for a player who wouldn't do the dirty on us in the future.

I think it's going to be one of my most treasured Spurs memorabilia, after my 1986 hummel though!

To tell you the truth, that was the other reason :)

Felt a mug paying something like £60 for the shirt, maybe more. But I sold the last seasons away kit on eBay for a good £25 and had about £30 or so in reward points on my THFC credit card so it worked out ok. They did a free name on the back too, so I went for King... Don't normally get a name but I figured I'd go for a player who wouldn't do the dirty on us in the future.

I think it's going to be one of my most treasured Spurs memorabilia, after my 1986 hummel though!

haha i got last years third kit with Bale on it - first time with a players name - to commemorate his clean sweep of the PFA awards.

didn't know that residual value on a spurs shirts was that high on ebay! but don't let that hummel shirt go...that another golden era wasn't it.

Actually it got pushed back until the 2nd of September. They were using Dempsey in a lot of their promotional stuff, so were tinkled off when he was sold! I guess they're waiting to see who else comes and goes.

The other players in it were Vertonghen, Defoe, Lloris and Friedel.

Any clue on what the kit actually looks like? Colour scheme, design, anything haha.

haha i got last years third kit with Bale on it - first time with a players name - to commemorate his clean sweep of the PFA awards.

didn't know that residual value on a spurs shirts was that high on ebay! but don't let that hummel shirt go...that another golden era wasn't it.

Hummel one is a no sale ever, worth £150+ but memories you cannot put a price on. And I absolutely love the design!

These days I like to have a "current" top but am not too precious about keeping it. Residuals are definitely good on the away and third shirts.... Third shirts seem much rarer. If the third kit is alright ill definitely go for one, but might expect to get back at least 50% of what I pay on eBay .

What kits do you guys wish yould got but didn't? I must say I wish if got the yellow streaked top from 2009/10 now and also England's grey euro 96 top! Great memories but at the time I just thought horrid designs.

Fulham's 3rd kit:

fulham-third-shirt-600x267.jpeg

Just like to say the kit looked nice on Sunday with the white socks :) I hate the blue shorts & blue socks combo. All white is OK but just for europe.

Saw the home shirt in sports direct today, the material felt too papery. Went in soccer scene and then display for the spurs kit is the first thing you see and its right at the front.

On a side note. I saw david gold on Saturday. Being chauffeur driven in a Bentley down the A13. His driver was lane hogging in the outside lane ;) he was waving a spammer scarf and some knob in a van who was obviously a spam fan. I had to resist flipping him the bird as I drove past. He had a **** plate that reads D GOLD on it. Looked illegal to me. A 6 doctored to look like a G.

Back