• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

they really should have used their actual logo, its looks a lot better as a brand;

View attachment 1583

jeez why dont they at least use this logo, better than the abomination of just the letters the way they were presented in the picture

hopefully the club and sponsors see sense and something is done about this

The letters look feeble and weak for me and that as a logo means the brand also is that. The font needs to be shorter and bolder to show strength.

Just think when we win a trophy this season we will have to look at that for the next 100 years.

I keep thinking of A.I. Artificial Intelligence film

Looking at the front of the cover it looks miles better and could so easily do the same, as its life insurance

AI+Artificial+Intelligence.png

As said before.. as it stands I have no real interest to know who these guys are. Logo doesn't draw me in to find out more.

I reckon they could have paid me 100k for coming up with that idea that came to me 30 seconds after seeing the red one. lol

Last edited:
are AIA Chinese? if so, they are never going to change the red colour of their logo..........

Just like some of you have said I have no clue who the fudge AIA are nor do I really care but even the red coloring aside who actually designed that logo? It honestly looks like a four year old's school project. As long as they gave us a good bit of cash I don't really care too much but still shocking that someone approved that design both at Spurs and AIA.

I bought the CL Investec shirt because it was the first Tottenham shirt you could buy with no red in it since..... 1987? Statto, help me out here!

Well that looks absolutely horrific. The red font on the blue shirt just looks weird too.. How could anyone at spurs think that is a good idea? No sale.

Christ, makes the Thomson and Mansion logos look like works of art!!! Surely the club will shift no more than a couple of hundred of these, if that?!

BWAHAHA that is atrocious!

But I think we can see what happened here... Mark Tucker is a Yid and somehow found himself President of "the largest pan-Asian insurance company"

Levy is thumbing through the Asian yellow pages, looking for the biggest companies to go and annoy for sponsorship...

He tried Asian Aardvarks and A1 Shanghai Taxis with no luck... but as soon as Mark Tucker saw him he thought YES BABY

Cup sponsor announced:

BRscda4CUAE9W7p.jpg

Subtle init.

Like the round mountains logo. That just looks pasted on and too big. Guess they wanted it that way. But hey, personally I don't give a monkeys about the red. Granted it doesn't look good. But x million is being paid to Spurs for it.

I know the guys who look after Under Armour's digital stuff. They're doing a campaign to launch the new kit, which will go live the day before the Palace match. They said it's not the 3rd kit.

Any more news on this, Tommy? That day is tomorrow (Saturday) so there is obviously the chance that you're spot on!

Heard any other details? Seen anything?

Cheers in advance :)

Back