• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

That is not a Spurs top

It is Blackburn shagging West Brom whilst Saudi Sportswashing Machine gives them both a golder shower

Not pleasing

Not sure if that's tiny? I'm using Fapatalk...
45a58718-9ec4-751d.jpg

article-0-002ED15C00000258-34_233x400.jpg

:-k

I'd only ever buy from spurs direct so I know the money's going to the club. I know people like to save money when they can but I would rather pay an extra score every year and know its going to the club but that's just me.

Incidentally, my favourite shirt is the yellow 1992/93 away top and white home one too. Trying to buy one online but can't find one anywhere!!

I'd only ever buy from spurs direct so I know the money's going to the club. I know people like to save money when they can but I would rather pay an extra score every year and know its going to the club but that's just me.

Incidentally, my favourite shirt is the yellow 1992/93 away top and white home one too. Trying to buy one online but can't find one anywhere!!

Yeah me too, always buy direct, I certainly don't want to put money into Mike Ashley's greedy hands

Yeah me too, always buy direct, I certainly don't want to put money into Mike Ashley's greedy hands

Bought my little boy his first kit this week. £35 which I know is steep but not a problem I thought. Wanted Roy 3 on the back (I was named after my grandad and he asked me, before he passed away, to continue the name if I ever had a boy.)

£15!! I remember when it was £1 per letter/number! Poor young kid serving me got a right earful!!

Bought my little boy his first kit this week. £35 which I know is steep but not a problem I thought. Wanted Roy 3 on the back (I was named after my grandad and he asked me, before he passed away, to continue the name if I ever had a boy.)

£15!! I remember when it was £1 per letter/number! Poor young kid serving me got a right earful!!

Printing prices are ridiculous, but it's set by the Premier League, places like Sports Direct just sell it a loss to get people in buying the shirts. I used to get all 3 shirts printed every season with badges, 60-70 quid a shirt.

I paid £120 last year for me and the Missus. It was £60 each from the megastore with any players name on the back. She got Bale and I had a go at her. I got VDV to get my money's worth :)

In Harlow when I bought the latest one but rather than get me one as well I bought the navy blue 60/61 shirt which was £36. So expensive nowadays.

there's a long sleeved home one on sport direct fella. or are you talking about the away one?

Had a look and for a minute I thought it was £10.99.... Then I realised I was looking at last years! Unfortunately I'm probably going to need an XXL and they only go up to XL in the long sleeve mail order. So I'll pop down to my local sports direct tomorrow, openly try on a short sleeve XXL.... Then either order exactly what I want from THfC online, or get up to the Lane next week :)

I paid £120 last year for me and the Missus. It was £60 each from the megastore with any players name on the back. She got Bale and I had a go at her. I got VDV to get my money's worth :)

In Harlow when I bought the latest one but rather than get me one as well I bought the navy blue 60/61 shirt which was £36. So expensive nowadays.

you tight bastard!! :p but thats exactly what i would do!!

I like it but not sure of the yellow stuff.

It isnt a spurs top really isnt.

UA have tinkled me off with these kits

The grey (not our colours) on the home shirt
The chevrons on an otherwise nice away shirt

I like it but not sure of the yellow stuff.

It isnt a spurs top really isnt.

UA have tinkled me off with these kits

The grey (not our colours) on the home shirt
The chevrons on an otherwise nice away shirt

pi$$ stains = CL football

deal with it:)

all 3 kits are a wonderful first effort from Under Armour.....well done =D>

Back