• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

The away kit is quite a tight fit. Put is this way, you wouldn't wanna purchase a small unless you are toned and have abs like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

I got a medium which is what I normally wear.

More money to the club if you buy them directly though.

True, but this is not a charity we are talking about, this is a business who get my hard earned pounds in lots of different ways.

Replica shirts are over priced as they are. THFC should not be undercut on these things, we should have a more direct route to the supplier, other than an UnderArmour store. High P&P is a joke, when many online businesses offer this free now.

As it is, I'm going to have to buy mine direct as I want a long sleeved one but if I wanted a short sleeve one it is a no brainer, I'd go to my nearest sports shop as I'm not near WHL until the start of the season.

If there was no difference in price though I'd go through the club but rarely is this the case.

Exactly. I used to buy the shirt directly from the Spurs website, but I don't bother now I just buy it from my nearest sports shop. Can't blame people for wanting to save money. Spurs get enough money from fans like us as it is.

True, but this is not a charity we are talking about, this is a business who get my hard earned pounds in lots of different ways.

Replica shirts are over priced as they are. THFC should not be undercut on these things, we should have a more direct route to the supplier, other than an UnderArmour store. High P&P is a joke, when many online businesses offer this free now.

As it is, I'm going to have to buy mine direct as I want a long sleeved one but if I wanted a short sleeve one it is a no brainer, I'd go to my nearest sports shop as I'm not near WHL until the start of the season.

there's a long sleeved home one on sport direct fella. or are you talking about the away one?

AyQwIRlCMAMYbLH.jpg

Recreativo de Huelva

Back