• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

So long as the home top is white and the away top is navy - forever - I'm all in favor of experimenting with weirdness on the third kit. We more or less demand simplicity on the other two kits, so I have no problem with some designer letting his freak flag fly once in a while. Doesn't mean I have to buy it.

Home kit is very smart and when i first see the picture i thought it was ugly but now i have got 1 its very nice indeed.

Got the away shirt and the woven jacket today, cost me 95 quid!

And it fits perfectly, so long as youre not a fat bastard...loveeee the kit

"Why does Wigans away shirt have an aliens head in the middle of the clubs crest?"

Haha, never noticed that before.

From City's last friendly. And I thought the point of having more than one kit was to avoid clashes.

11465-manchester-city-besiktas.jpg

Got a little bored so I came up with this... IMO of course

Home Kit Rankings:

1. Swansea**
2. Spurs
3. Stoke**
4. West Brom**
5. Sunderland**
6. Everton
7. Liverpool
8. Wigan
9. Reading
10. Southampton
11. Saudi Sportswashing Machine
12. Norwich
13. West Ham*
14. Aston Villa*
15. Fulham
16. Arsenal
17. Chelsea**
18. Emirates Marketing Project
19. Man United
20. QPR

* Same kit...
** All the same as well... Color seems to make a real difference

Chelsea's kits just getting a bit boring now and Man U's home kit is just awful.

Seems City really ruined a good thing going considering how nice their last home kit was.

I went into the spurs shop today and the small looked massive on the away kit. Plus they dont have any changing rooms so Im going to buy it from JJB and try it on. Massive fudge up from spurs there. im not getting my fat sweaty tits out in front of people.....

i'm going to duck in and get last season's home shirt now:
- its classier without all that silver trim
- my little remembrance shirt for King's last season with us
- its a heckuvalot cheaper now!

That Swansea home kit is lovely.

Quite like the Chelsea away kit too, think it will look better on the pitch than on Lampard though.

Would like to see inside the Stoke shirt, what is the interior like this season and what type of towel do they have sewn in?

Just tried the home kit on at my local Sports Direct. Absolutely magnificent shirt. Perfect fit and material. Gorgeous, too.

Now, to figure out how to afford one...

Just tried the home kit on at my local Sports Direct. Absolutely magnificent shirt. Perfect fit and material. Gorgeous, too.

Now, to figure out how to afford one...

Sell your body

judging by Chichi's pm last night i think he is on the lookout and prepared to pay top dollar

Back