• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Arsenal-Puma-Gold.png

Arsenal's new Puma away Kit apparently. Not bad if genuine.

Just a bit of info on the kit. I popped into Sports Direct at Westfield today looking for some nike combat undergarments and got chatting to one of the members of staff about kits. He took me over to their instore computer after I said how Spurs kits are always late coming out. He said that they had a release date for it already and scrolled through a list of dates for various kits and our home and away kit is due into their stores on July 8th.

Based on that and previous years releases, I would expect Spurs to release it in the club shop/online etc maybe the previous friday so they have the whole weekend for exclusive sales. So hopefully July 5th will be the day its on sale but a glimpse will hopefully be seen before.

Just a bit of info on the kit. I popped into Sports Direct at Westfield today looking for some nike combat undergarments and got chatting to one of the members of staff about kits. He took me over to their instore computer after I said how Spurs kits are always late coming out. He said that they had a release date for it already and scrolled through a list of dates for various kits and our home and away kit is due into their stores on July 8th.

Based on that and previous years releases, I would expect Spurs to release it in the club shop/online etc maybe the previous friday so they have the whole weekend for exclusive sales. So hopefully July 5th will be the day its on sale but a glimpse will hopefully be seen before.

Would be pleased with that if true.

Didn't we once release our home kit in September a couple years back?

Puma did so me nice kits for us too. King training wear, the black and gold themed ones, plus that champions league season shirt with the blue "wonky" diagonal across the shoulders.

the only thing is that the quality of the material didn't seem up to par compared to the big boys, including warrior. that mansion shirt had this stiffer than average material, that looked cheap. the one used in their last season's all white was pretty good though, but still uncomparable to Umbro (cotton like) Nike (soft) and Adidas (most effort - various materials and stitching/moulding on one shirt).

There should be a rule: "No fudging gold on your fudging shirt unless you fudging won something the previous fudging season!"

And it should be worded just like that for clarity.

everton-club-crests.jpg

The one on the right now confirmed as the new Everton crest, apparently after some pressure from Nike.

Nike also wanted them to wear all blue this past season, but club wouldn't have it. They did have to suffer blue socks as Nike didn't have white ones "in production" at the time. They've also had lots of problems with missing sizes, female ones not available.

Back