• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

article-2327375-19E4A3A0000005DC-929_306x423.jpg

Buying there way out of it.. Puma do Dortmund too don't they.. or used too.

What gets me is that isn't our owners somehow tied into Puma.. and they have given Arsenal 30m a year.

I've got some puma gym stuff, that'll be going on the bonfire as soon as the tinkle I'm about to drench it with dries out.

It's that time of year again where the excitement and anticipation grows at the revealing / leak of the new kit. I'm ashamed to say I'm 40 this year but still I find myself checking this thread daily having the same excitement as I had 30 years ago. Sad / Passionate ?

It's that time of year again where the excitement and anticipation grows at the revealing / leak of the new kit. I'm ashamed to say I'm 40 this year but still I find myself checking this thread daily having the same excitement as I had 30 years ago. Sad / Passionate ?

im always curious what kind of colour scheme they use,and the design,collars last season,no collars this time,blue piping ,no pipping this time....i prefer minimilism,just a badge ,logo and thats it and a price of £30,yep a fantasy dream.

im always curious what kind of colour scheme they use,and the design,collars last season,no collars this time,blue piping ,no pipping this time....i prefer minimilism,just a badge ,logo and thats it and a price of £30,yep a fantasy dream.

I know it won't happen because we aren't Nike, but I would love that England Kit with navy trim and just the ****rel on the ball. That would be perfect. Just a pity about the big stupid sponser we'd have to put on it.

I really hope we go back to navy shorts this year, white should be for Europe only and I hope the white shorts isn't to appease under armour.. Surely the club would make more selling two types of kit, if you include the top having a different sponsor?...wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility to introduce slightly different socks and market a European kit too. Also investec kit in long sleeve too please.

I really hope we go back to navy shorts this year, white should be for Europe only and I hope the white shorts isn't to appease under armour.. Surely the club would make more selling two types of kit, if you include the top having a different sponsor?...wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility to introduce slightly different socks and market a European kit too. Also investec kit in long sleeve too please.

MKSpur - think you'll need to be measured for one based on the one you got 2 years ago (too big) !!

MKSpur - think you'll need to be measured for one based on the one you got 2 years ago (too big) !!

Ha - that was a gift and they only had XL left, I only wore it the one time a la Nan's christmas jumper. I have been intending to frame it as it has the CL badges on it!

Back