• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

manchester-city-away-third-shirt-600x394.jpg

Whatever this is, EEWWWW!

Has there been any rumblings regarding our Cup competition sponsors this year, I know we signed a 2 year deal with Investic then added a rolling one year deal for last season.

Under Armour are heading into year 2 of a 5 year deal set at $16m a year :( (Goons signed 30m deal with Puma)

Autonomy deal

The deal, with Autonomy Corporation PLC, a global leader in infrastructure software, will run for two years and only covers Premier League matches. Financial details were not released, but the deal is known to be worth more than the £8.5 million (US$12.9 million) annual sum Spurs were receiving from Mansion. The Autonomy partnership is believed to be closer to £10 million (US$15 million) per season, while Spurs will sign another shirt sponsor for cup games, including the Uefa Champions League. Autonomy will become only the fifth brand ever to appear on the Tottenham shirt. The agreement also includes a mutual option to extend the partnership for a further three-year period.

So having dug this out, could we be in line for new sponsors across the board if someone comes in with a nice offer.

Has there been any rumblings regarding our Cup competition sponsors this year, I know we signed a 2 year deal with Investic then added a rolling one year deal for last season.

Under Armour are heading into year 2 of a 5 year deal set at $16m a year :( (Goons signed 30m deal with Puma)

Autonomy deal

The deal, with Autonomy Corporation PLC, a global leader in infrastructure software, will run for two years and only covers Premier League matches. Financial details were not released, but the deal is known to be worth more than the £8.5 million (US$12.9 million) annual sum Spurs were receiving from Mansion. The Autonomy partnership is believed to be closer to £10 million (US$15 million) per season, while Spurs will sign another shirt sponsor for cup games, including the Uefa Champions League. Autonomy will become only the fifth brand ever to appear on the Tottenham shirt. The agreement also includes a mutual option to extend the partnership for a further three-year period.

So having dug this out, could we be in line for new sponsors across the board if someone comes in with a nice offer.

Sorry to be a bit simplistic but does that mean for a further year or does it mean a further three years making the deal five years in total? Noticed during the game on Sunday the new Aursama logo being shown on the perimeter advertising screen, when I saw it I got the feeling that maybe they're here for the long run. Their new logo btw.

aurasma-1358939021_600.jpg

Well, at least it's not red :lol:

Autonomy deal

poor from Levy

Don't expect the kits to be out anytime soon. Spoke to some Under Armour people about it and they said nothing's been done because we're getting a new sponsor.

Don't expect the kits to be out anytime soon. Spoke to some Under Armour people about it and they said nothing's been done because we're getting a new sponsor.

Its the same thing every year. I suppose you cannot blame levy, he keeps hoping we will be in the Champions league so he can drive up the price. Now he has to go in like last season. I wish though that Investec would just take over the whole sponsorship. Looks the best on our kit and they do like to sponsor sports so makes sense for them to have a high profile Team in the premiership.

Sorry to be a bit simplistic but does that mean for a further year or does it mean a further three years making the deal five years in total? Noticed during the game on Sunday the new Aursama logo being shown on the perimeter advertising screen, when I saw it I got the feeling that maybe they're here for the long run. Their new logo btw.

View attachment 1417

GHod thats disgusting! hope we dont have that crap on our shirt!!

View attachment 1417

The deal reads as 2 years with a levy special of 3 years added if both are happy. As stated above on another reply that indeed we are getting a new sponsor (as confirmed by Under Armour) then maybe we have got a good offer in, maybe tied into the Stadium build.

Isn't City trying to get one too, but there new kit launch is soon isn't it. They wanted to stop the Etihad sponsor. Maybe Etihad is coming here. They have had problems because of the whole Mankini sacking in trying to get one.

How did the goons land such a big deal anyway?? I don't get it. Puma didn't get the memo about their decline obv..

Buying there way out of it.. Puma do Dortmund too don't they.. or used too.

What gets me is that isn't our owners somehow tied into Puma.. and they have given Arsenal 30m a year.

Back