• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

True, but you could say those nonces will write any rubbish to fill those pages, what are the fans excuses?

They are nonces as well?

I'm really interested in how fast Jose (to get this thread back on track) will incorporate the new players

If in a month we have Tanganga, N'Dombele, Lo Celso, Gedson, Bergwijn in the lineup, that's almost more changes that Poch made in 3 years

They are nonces as well?

I'm really interested in how fast Jose (to get this thread back on track) will incorporate the new players

If in a month we have Tanganga, N'Dombele, Lo Celso, Gedson, Bergwijn in the lineup, that's almost more changes that Poch made in 3 years
And that shows the issues we had doesn’t it
I genuinely believe Poch became too nice and close hence why it all went wrong
Jose doesn’t muck around as his rep is on the line

They are nonces as well?

I'm expecting that it will be very quickly, I figure that a manger that has been in place for a few years with an existing system will take time to bring the new guys up to speed so as not to disrupt the system, whereas a manager that is trying to impose a new system can throw a new player in quickly as it is more likely to help reinforce the new system than disrupt it.

So Jose has approved the permanent signing of Lo Celso and bought in Fernandes and Bergwijn.
Probably not the first three transfers most were expecting - but refreshingly hopeful in style and outlook.
Definitely. Young players that fit into the club's long term planning and not a sight of someone only there to defend.

Maybe Mourinho has changed (yeah, yeah, I know).

Thought piece.....

What if Jose is trying to rewrite his history with Spurs, from the manager that only signs big established names spending big money to the new special one that signs up and coming players and unearths new talent. What if he wants to rewrite his legacy to be known as the manager that brought success to Porto, Chelsea (1st time around) and Spurs and not the Pep "I can only work with galacticos" style of manager.

It does mean though, that as soon as he achieves what he sees as success he will drop us like a stone, but as long as we benefit from it as well I don't see that as being such a bad thing.

Thought piece.....

What if Jose is trying to rewrite his history with Spurs, from the manager that only signs big established names spending big money to the new special one that signs up and coming players and unearths new talent. What if he wants to rewrite his legacy to be known as the manager that bought success to Porto, Chelsea (1st time around) and Spurs and not the Pep "I can only work with galacticos" style of manager.

It does mean though, that as soon as he achieves what he sees as success he will drop us like a stone, but as long as we benefit from it as well I don't see that as being such a bad thing.
Don’t ignore he won the league at Chelsea second time too
And the team also won the league after he left with the same team pretty much

Don’t ignore he won the league at Chelsea second time too
And the team also won the league after he left with the same team pretty much

Of course, it's just the second time round he had the reputation and the budget to buy expensive world class type players that were already at the top of their game, the Real Madrid model so to speak, and he went back with the expectation to win the PL and CL not to rebuild a team.

Of course, it's just the second time round he had the reputation and the budget to buy expensive world class type players that were already at the top of their game, the Real Madrid model so to speak, and he went back with the expectation to win the PL and CL not to rebuild a team.
True but he did buy for Chelsea first time players that had just won the CL
And he quickly added the best young players he could (robben, Irish lad from Blackburn, Wright Philips, Essien)

True but he did buy for Chelsea first time players that had just won the CL
And he quickly added the best young players he could (robben, Irish lad from Blackburn, Wright Philips, Essien)
Early career Jose never had a problem with younger players (22+) he just had and still has untill recently had a preference for established players. Their age was immaterial, the proven nature of their quality is what mattered. No version of Jose would have ever said no to 18 year old Messi or Mbappe for example.

With us so far he seems to have adjusted to our model so he's going for highly rated younger players and in the case of Gedson someone pretty much unproven and arguably the same for Bergwijn.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Early career Jose never had a problem with younger players (22+) he just had and still has untill recently had a preference for established players. Their age was immaterial, the proven nature of their quality is what mattered. No version of Jose would have ever said no to 18 year old Messi or Mbappe for example.

With us so far he seems to have adjusted to our model so he's going for highly rated younger players and in the case of Gedson someone pretty much unproven and arguably the same for Bergwijn.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

When you have to produce immediate results at the highest level, you need established players.

With us, the expectation is balance vs. winning the league, hence he can leverage younger players, I also think (similar to Poch at start), he needs to change the mentality/effort of the team and younger players that put in a shift will be more important to making that shift than "less than committed" established players (see Rose, Eriksen)

And also who was he not choosing that supporters were calling for him to choose?
Exactly, how many were shouting for Sissoko to replace Wanyama, Dier or the moose?
Or the N"twins to replace son, dele or Eriksen? And I can't see that those three were anything but Levy buys.
We had the two best CBs in the league, which one do you drop for wimmer?
Llorente for Harry Kane?
When you actually look at that it's quite frightening how bad our squad depth was.

Back