• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Maybe your right, but i have never got the hate for Jose that some fans have. He is a winner and from my experiance serial winners are not the easiest folks to like. All about opinions though.

You are 100% percent right, well almost, Jack nicklaus, who is the only hero of mine to eclipse ghod.
A great winner, but an even better loser.
Mark of a true human being.

You are 400% percent right, well almost, Jack nicklaus, who is the only hero of mine to eclipse ghod.
A great winner, but an even better loser.
Mark of a true human being.

Always exceptions i guess. But i have always thought golf was such a boring game.;)

he didn’t behave like a ding dong at Chelsea first time or inter

he barely did at Madrid and that’s a basket case of a club

Back at Chelsea who were now a truly bigger club off the back of the work he did before he has tow top seasons and won the league.. then the players fell out with him and he was gone. Those players won the league under Conte and the same happened the year after

At United he really really did inherit a bag of brick (people should look at that squad) and he invested in players of whom some didn’t work (I do wonder who wanted Bailly as he has played like 30 games at the point of signing). Despite the negativity there he had them performing results wise at a level better than they had achieved in some time when they finished 2nd. They had enough points to win 5 titles based on previous history... but the football was very very dull

He fell out with the players the first time at Chelsea too. Terry and Lampard went to Abramovich and asked for him to be sacked.

He fell out with the players the first time at Chelsea too. Terry and Lampard went to Abramovich and asked for him to be sacked.

Possibly at the end but I’ve never Read that

did read this

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/revealed-the-real-reason-why-mourinho-left-chelsea-403727.html?amp

And this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7003912.stm

he fell out with Roman over certain players being brought he didn’t want

I can't find the original story I read about Terry and Lampard going to Abramovich but Makelele seems to support it here

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/may/30/chelsea-john-terry-jose-mourinho

There’s times in life when you need to be an arrogant little pr-ick.

as someone who is quite an authority on this matter, I think we need an arrogant little pr-ick at this time.

indeed I’ve been conducting myself so over these last few months to prepare you all, beloved spurs brothers, for the fantastic rollercoaster ride you are all about to enjoy.

we’ve been classy before and lost out to those with greater nastiness than ourselves,

some on here might not like the new pair of shoes that is Mourinho, might be tight and cause a blister or two but they will eventually be worn in. Should last for about three years.

projects are gone, it’s about winning and despising to lose, I would like a trophy at least by the end of next season...

I guess that sounds a little entitled and arrogant but I have for the longest time, wanted our fans to be a little more bolshy and less afraid of having high expectations.

we are a big club, so why can’t we?

sorry for the rambling, I’ve been at the sauce, this thread will get so lively in the next few years...

It’s gonna be good!

There’s times in life when you need to be an arrogant little pr-ick.

as someone who is quite an authority on this matter, I think we need an arrogant little pr-ick at this time.

indeed I’ve been conducting myself so over these last few months to prepare you all, beloved spurs brothers, for the fantastic rollercoaster ride you are all about to enjoy.

we’ve been classy before and lost out to those with greater nastiness than ourselves,

some on here might not like the new pair of shoes that is Mourinho, might be tight and cause a blister or two but they will eventually be worn in. Should last for about three years.

projects are gone, it’s about winning and despising to lose, I would like a trophy at least by the end of next season...

I guess that sounds a little entitled and arrogant but I have for the longest time, wanted our fans to be a little more bolshy and less afraid of having high expectations.

we are a big club, so why can’t we?

sorry for the rambling, I’ve been at the sauce, this thread will get so lively in the next few years...

It’s gonna be good!

Agree word for word.

Would also add that I want to see him put pressure on a ref or two. Poch nearly did but then bottled it and backed down.

This is interesting during training. Mou is mind fudging Ali already I see. Also note that he is quite tactile with a lot of the players, trying to break the ice and form a relationship. And he walks off training talking to Kane, recognising him as the leader and a confidant.

Also, Erik Dier could be our new free kick taker o_O

Back