• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

There’s times in life when you need to be an arrogant little pr-ick.

as someone who is quite an authority on this matter, I think we need an arrogant little pr-ick at this time.

indeed I’ve been conducting myself so over these last few months to prepare you all, beloved spurs brothers, for the fantastic rollercoaster ride you are all about to enjoy.

we’ve been classy before and lost out to those with greater nastiness than ourselves,

some on here might not like the new pair of shoes that is Mourinho, might be tight and cause a blister or two but they will eventually be worn in. Should last for about three years.

projects are gone, it’s about winning and despising to lose, I would like a trophy at least by the end of next season...

I guess that sounds a little entitled and arrogant but I have for the longest time, wanted our fans to be a little more bolshy and less afraid of having high expectations.

we are a big club, so why can’t we?

sorry for the rambling, I’ve been at the sauce, this thread will get so lively in the next few years...

It’s gonna be good!
Great thoughts Nigey......except the bit about you...you just had an opinion.

I noticed that. I communicate for a living and this guy; you can see what he's doing as he walks around the players, using touch, making them feel special. you're right, alli gets special treatment with the slap in the chest, smile and hug..... i think alli will get chewed out a lot in public this season and you'll see his devil come out again on the field
100% this. All Jose's actions are calculated...but they're so engrained it looks natural(ish)...he so knows what he's doing...at all times.

Hard not to make everything a comparison between Mourinho and Pochettino where praise of one becomes criticism of the other.

Some real positives today, just wanted to highlight some that I enjoy right now.

Refreshing to hear a manger talk about fatigue not just as some mental block, but a real physiological thing with different factors impacting it.

Really liked that we left the challenges for long balls to Dier and didn't have our centre backs charging out of position leaving gaps on our backline.

Some signs of our wide players defending better against their full backs as the game progressed, seems like the kind of thing Mourinho will be determined to get right.

It was. It was accompanied by a horrific prolonged girlie squeal, then he coated his legs in his own tinkle... the bottle-job bed wetting Sheffield United supporter.

not keen then? ;)

What I really really Really like today was no fecking about with the ball from goal kicks :cool::)

Back