• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Of course not, I dont think its especially insightful - but its a decent enough piece.

If you can read it without hearing his voice its probably worth it
I’m pretty sure Carragher didn’t write most of it so it’s deffo worth a look!

Yes, it was a good piece. But not written by Carragher who is a still massive insult to broadcasting and football punditry.

Eye gouging is a coward thing to do i agree and i thought the same when one of ours did it as well, funny enough he did not become a hate fiqure the same as Jose did.

I think that it was forgotten pretty quickly when Mourinho did it. What I think is worst about his eye gouging is that he did it just to deflect attention from a poor performance.

I think that it was forgotten pretty quickly when Mourinho did it. What I think is worst about his eye gouging is that he did it just to deflect attention from a poor performance.

Maybe your right, but i have never got the hate for Jose that some fans have. He is a winner and from my experiance serial winners are not the easiest folks to like. All about opinions though.

Maybe your right, but i have never got the hate for Jose that some fans have. He is a winner and from my experiance serial winners are not the easiest folks to like. All about opinions though.

He has a habit of acting like an ungracious clam and that can get people's backs up. You have to respect his record and I'll be delighted if he adds to it here but that is not the be all and end all.

He has a habit of acting like an ungracious clam and that can get people's backs up. You have to respect his record and I'll be delighted if he adds to it here but that is not the be all and end all.

Of course not and i agree with that, but as i said i think that a lot of the grief he gets is driven by the media and opposing teams fans.

Of course not and i agree with that, but as i said i think that a lot of the grief he gets is driven by the media and opposing teams fans.

That's fair enough. He courts a lot of the attention, sometime for good reasons and sometimes for bad.

Another 24 hours and i am really getting excited about what Jose is going to do for us, can not understand the anticipation that has overtaken me since the news of his appointment. I loved Poch and would have loved to see him given more time and when i heard the news i was not only gutted but sad as well.

Since then seeing Jose speak like he did yesterday, the twinkle is back in his eyes ( which he seemed to have lost at Utd) and i am full of optimism about what he can/may do here. Said elsewhere that if we had tried to get Jose here a few seasons go we would have been laughed at by the press, the media and other fans and yet he is now our manager ( thanks to the work Poch has done for us).

Unlike most fans i never really felt any hatred for Jose but i could understand those who did not like him, the truth is he is a winner and he has always won things wherever he has been and i can not wait to see our trophy room used again.

Bloody body language experts :rolleyes:

;)

Back