• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

Re: Jan Vertonghen official

Btw, I have heard several times, since yesterday's match, that that was Jan's first league goal. So did he not get credit for the opening goal at old ytafford? Did they rule that an own goal?

Btw, I have heard several times, since yesterday's match, that that was Jan's first league goal. So did he not get credit for the opening goal at old ytafford? Did they rule that an own goal?

Jonny Evans own goal.

love im to bits!!! when our side is settled, his forays up front will have such a devastating effect.

According to an article in todays Guardian, Verts has encouraged AvB to go for Eriksen (Ajax).

Would be a good acquisition IMO.

According to an article in todays Guardian, Verts has encouraged AvB to go for Eriksen (Ajax).

Would be a good acquisition IMO.

Yeah, I mentioned this in one of the transfer threads.

He has said really encouraging things about him and that he thinks he would be well suited to the Prem.

I trust another player who has played with him more than youtube anyway! ;)

Jan Vertonghen @Jan_Vertonghen

Disappointed I couldn't play because I was ill. Great performance by the team!

Jan Vertonghen @Jan_Vertonghen

Disappointed I couldn't play because I was ill. Great performance by the team!

Strange that he was still on the bench though, doesnt say much for the U21 back-ups if an ill Vertonghen is a better option than them

Paxton, think it's more of a reflection on the opposition, anyone else and it would have probably be in a youth player

Strange that he was still on the bench though, doesnt say much for the U21 back-ups if an ill Vertonghen is a better option than them

From what i heard at the ground he was in the team but felt ill before the match and Caulker stepped in, he was named among the subs but was not on the bench.

I was not at all upset that Verts did not feature today.

He probably is suffering a bit with having to play all these games for the first time with no winter break. Far too casual recently. I suspect he'll be back to his best by early March...

Back