• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jan Vertonghen

Tonight, I was going to buy home shirt with his name on it. Then I realised I’d lost my season ticket. After that fiasco, and having to go to ticket office, I ended up not buying the shirt. I’ll order it tomorrow. I love the man. Hero. so classy on the ball. Such a good defender too.

He’s a filthy, nasty bugger at times too. Not averse to pulling, dragging, leaving the foot in or diving. I’ve no problem with that. For too long we had been too nice. He’s been top class this season.

Screen-Shot-2018-02-01-at-11.45.30.png

I haven't seen any clear evidence of this alleged throat grab but Utd fans/whiny b!tches are calling for a minimum ban of three games.

Sour grapes?

Verts tops our dirty list IMO. I love him for that.

Other notable mentions go to:

Dier

Alli

Dembele

Rose

Lamela

The Poch effect :)

Screen-Shot-2018-02-01-at-11.45.30.png

I haven't seen any clear evidence of this alleged throat grab but Utd fans/whiny b!tches are calling for a minimum ban of three games.

Sour grapes?
Herrera snapped in at Verts. While Herrera was down, Verts poked him in the head to point out that he was a ****.
When Herrera stood up he barged into Verts, so Verts grabbed him round the throat.
No big deal, just an escalation of handbags.

Vertonghen has been truly world class this season and has stepped up with Toby being out. I cannot name a single defender in world football better than this man other than Toby.
He is playing better now than Toby ever has IMO.

Reactions: DTA
Delusional and denial. They are going on like that incidence has never happened with their nice players like scholes, cantona, Keane, Neville etc.

They were bang in the game until that incidence.

Boo hoo Herrera realised that he in not quite the man he thought he was

Got it a bit wrong for the second goal today. But it was a difficult situation and fantastic from Salah. A couple of misplaced passes too, but overall he was tremendous one again.
Agreed, got sent to fetch a hotdog for Salah, but other than that was v good from what I recall

Back