• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jackson Martinez

We could. I think you should change your name to brainfart, you are having a hard time grasping this.

No one has said Lewis is getting financially involved.

We could... But like I said I don't think it's a very useful argument as it's completely unrealistic.

I would rather discuss things that are at least somewhat likely to happen instead of complete dreamworld hypothetical situations. You say yourself that no one has said that Lewis is getting financially involved, then what is the us of and argument based on him injecting massive amounts of cash into the club?

He is so out of our budget it is unreal. Not so much because he is so coveted but because it is PORTO and they make Levy look cuddly.

He is so out of our budget it is unreal. Not so much because he is so coveted but because it is PORTO and they make Levy look cuddly.

His release clause has been reported at €40m. I don't think there will be much in the way of negotiations, unless it's about when and how that is to be paid. Can't see Porto selling him for less than his release clause after already selling two of their star players.

We could... But like I said I don't think it's a very useful argument as it's completely unrealistic.

I would rather discuss things that are at least somewhat likely to happen instead of complete dreamworld hypothetical situations. You say yourself that no one has said that Lewis is getting financially involved, then what is the us of and argument based on him injecting massive amounts of cash into the club?

I dont know what to say anymore, I really dont.

I've been pretty shocked at this WC just how poor he is.

He's the real weak link in the Colombia squad.

He just doesn't seem to be able to retain possession, almost in a Defoe-like fashion.

I've been pretty shocked at this WC just how poor he is.

He's the real weak link in the Colombia squad.

He just doesn't seem to be able to retain possession, almost in a Defoe-like fashion.

Do you think.. Personally didn't think he'd played that much in the World Cup to gauge an opinion like that

Back