• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK

There is still 11 hours till the window opens !!!

7647169.jpg

He has potential,he wouldn't be at barca if he didn't, but can we expect him to be effective from the off if Kane went down with an injury.

He has potential,he wouldn't be at barca if he didn't, but can we expect him to be effective from the off if Kane went down with an injury.
Is he that type of striker, a Kane striker? For me he looks like a forward playing wide, as Lamela - probably without the surging runs back home.
I've seen him a couple of times, but he hasnt been that good. Potensial, yes. But a striker doing the type of work Harry does without the ball? I doubt it.

BEN on berahino (again): Bad apple Poch won't touch now from what I understand

ali z: SB was on list that was mentioned to me but maybe we moved on.

Dragon1 on ftl: Despite what some on here believe club is aggressively for sale , and uncle joe is driving the bus on that front not pinhead , pinhead knows he has a short time to go down in Tottenham folklore , will he break the habit of a lifetime and actually for once give the coach what he needs this window

hertyid on coys: SB has been off the list since the summer really. We signed Son and Clint for big money and not really clear how SB would fit in now. He's not a Kane replacement, we have pace and trickery from the flanks, we have a 4-2-3-1 formation in our blood, there is balance. Furthermore, the word from the Midlands is he's become a walking disaster zone - unfit, disruptive, overweight, not turning up to training, mouthing off to coaching staff. Idiot. And not the kind of player MP wants at Spurs.
With Benteke scoring again at Anfield I'd be surprised if they were interested. Likely he will end up at a team spending big to try and stay up.

Yeah that was a bit harsh. Where did that come from?

Dragon being told off by the club after posting lengthy ITK obtained from being allowed to meet the players when they were in LA a few years back.

Reactions: DTA
I find it interesting that Dragon has said that the club is for sale. I think the truth is it has always been for sale, we are owned by an investment company after all! But I would imagine that the asking price is one that no one is currently willing to meet, so we continue to build and build.

This club will be at its most valuable when the stadium is built, we have the naming rights sorted, and we are established as a champions league team. If we know anything about Levy's negotiating ability, he will be well aware of this as well and so will be pricing as if we were that.

I find it interesting that Dragon has said that the club is for sale. I think the truth is it has always been for sale, we are owned by an investment company after all! But I would imagine that the asking price is one that no one is currently willing to meet, so we continue to build and build.

This club will be at its most valuable when the stadium is built, we have the naming rights sorted, and we are established as a champions league team. If we know anything about Levy's negotiating ability, he will be well aware of this as well and so will be pricing as if we were that.

Actually mate (and not having a go at you), the club is not for sale .. and may never have been, does that mean that if someone came along and offered 2B for it, Levy/Lewis/ENIC would not have to consider the offer? = no

However

- The club has been owned by ENIC now for over 14 years, the idea of this quick buck turnover has been proven wrong 5 or 6 years ago
- The best time for selling the club would have been after qualifying for CL with Bale as the star name (or the year of the CL run itself)

Additionally

- The entire scale and nature of the WHL redevelopment makes no sense if the idea was to make a sale
- Every dollar spent would cut into profits, yet there is absolutely no indication or even area where you can say the club is cutting corners. Logical view would have been a 48/50K increase for 150 odd million, then sell, not 450M with complete area redevelopment.
- Delisting the company in hindsight was also a way for the club to make long term decisions, more control vs. more profitability

And not ITK, but I have talked to people involved, and there is absolutely no indication from people who work for/with the club on a daily basis that Levy has any view to selling, as a matter of fact, they talk about how Levy continues to monitor other stadiums (including non football ones) to make sure WHL has the best of everything (had a conversation on the Screens vs. the ones in new NFL stadiums), see point above.

Add in the fact that he brings his son to every game, not sure how people can't see we have a chairman that is heavily vested in our club

Just to add who would buy a club in the middle of a very complicated building project.They make take extra investors but i can't see them selling up lock stock and barrel in the near future.60000 every week and the NFL will boost the value sky high,not that i am a businessman but wouldn't make sense to sell at this point

Back