• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK

That's a great story, if entirely accurate. When you can get some very highly rated young players in the French league for under £10m, why would a defender who is apparently rated one of the worst players in the French League cost £8.5m?

I am sure that there are some inaccuracies, but it shows why Mitchell and Poch agreed to Lovren and his subsequent demise in performances. Calling him one of the worst defenders in Ligue 1 is probably harsh as you say, as the chances are if that were the case, they could have got him for much less than the 8 million.

Perhaps another good example here is Capoue.... Who looked like the worst holding midfield player I have ever seen when playing for us, but was successful in France before coming to us and has done well at Watford after leaving us.

I have followed his performances at Watford where he seems to have a freer role. As at Spurs he is often behind the play when there is an attack on the Watford. I don't think he is a defensive midfielder insofar as protecting the back 4 nor does he score goals. His strength appears to be to recycle possession and he has an eye for a pass. That alone was not enough for us.

I have followed his performances at Watford where he seems to have a freer role. As at Spurs he is often behind the play when there is an attack on the Watford. I don't think he is a defensive midfielder insofar as protecting the back 4 nor does he score goals. His strength appears to be to recycle possession and he has an eye for a pass. That alone was not enough for us.

I've seen Capoue and Gomes at Watford, and my opinion remains the same

- Good enough for Watford, not good enough for Spurs

ali z: All i have heard is that we are not after Benteke or Ayose, we are looking at 4/5 possibilities for the forward line with hopefully 1 incoming, Bahutyisi, Berahino and Embollo all on list, doubt we have any chance with Embollo. Also looking at 4/5 youngsters could bring in a few with possible loan backs.

ali z on embolo: Transfer fee is not the biggest issue, club selling, wages much tougher.

Trix: Not sure the list is as long as being mentioned, well as far as players we are seriously looking at purchasing in January is concerned at least. Many players have been looked at but from what I hear as things stand there are only 3 in actual contention.

As I have said previous I think SB is the most likely signing we will make this window(but that is down to how stupid Peace is). We know CF is an issue, and we will certainly be trying to bring one in, BUT it has to be the right one otherwise MP would rather leave it..

the_rocket on ftl:
Heard some gossip from someone who knows a director at Spurs the other day. It won't be announced yet (guessing there are lots of legal thugs which need to be finalised, but apparently we think we have Wembley for the season we need it, Chelsea have it the next 2 seasons!

grahamroberts: I heard very similar
PM'd a few on here the other day. Chavs are nowhere near ready to compete with us (from a timing perspectve).

Hertyid: Hello chaps just heard similar - Wembley without top tier apparently, circa 50k

topyid on coys: Shillow Tracey should be a spurs player in a few days

yakster on ftl: been told 100% getting a striker in January
and also that poch will be backed with what he requests
this is from someone very well connected to the club
this isnt Ben or anyone else before you lot start
if I gave you the name you would all be bowing to my ITK prowess

Mystery on Berahino: I've been told this morning that we will be doing everything in our power to make sure we sign him. MP feels it's crucial that he is a part of our team going forward.

Providing WBA will allow the deal to happen, and that he actually still want's to join us then he may well be our newest signing. There will of course be lots of competition for his signature, but we will be acting early to give us every shot at landing him.

BEN: poch worried saido will upset apple cart

so either Poch wants him or he doesn't.
Hopefully we have been able to identify other targets in the last 6 months.
Levy never does everything in his power when it comes to buying players.We are doing ok without him but we do need cover for Kane.

BEN on andros: not going sunderland x
maybe loan wba

atlanta yid: We are in for a striker but will not over pay

hertyid: The kid Dembele is definitely on the radar. Betahino is definitely not.

Abit of ITK for you

Don't shoot the messenger.

We are after a striker but if we don't get one, we won't sign one.

Make of it what you will.

Back