• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Lamela created more chances (5) than anyone else in saturdays game. But I guess whenever we lose points, it's Lamelas fault. Even if he isn't in the squad....
I was there at the game and I don't think I can remember 5 chances that Lamela created? I can remember Dier getting on the end of a couple of Lamela corners but that's about it. Which ones have I forgotten?

Lamela created more chances (5) than anyone else in saturdays game. But I guess whenever we lose points, it's Lamelas fault. Even if he isn't in the squad....

Depends what you class as a chance. I understnad that 3 of those 5 were corners, and the stats people would presumably class a Spurs player getting their head on to a corner as a chance, irrespective of whether its a clean header or just shaving someone's head

Hertyid on Berahino: Poch thinks this is done and he should be presented at the Everton game.

JJetset: 3 outs will be Faz Ade & Lennon

Maybe 3 in still or just 2.
CF will still happen who I said last week.

Presented there? If it's done I expect him to be at a minimum on the bench.

Baldini was director of football at Roma, he would have had a strong opinion regarding him regardless of scouting reports. The report would not make him change his mind why would he have one?

Its as if Sherwood buys Ade without a report -
It is a fair point that Baldini knows Lamela well, but if I was in Levy's shoes and was about to smash our transfer record by some considerable margin I would need more than the opinion of one person. I would be looking for 2nd, 3rd and maybe 4th opinions, prozone data, psyc eval, anal probes, football manager stats, match attax, or whatever the feck they use to analyse a player. As I say it might be all rubbish but if not we not done our due diligence and the evidence is staring us in the face every week.

It is a fair point that Baldini knows Lamela well, but if I was in Levy's shoes and was about to smash our transfer record by some considerable margin I would need more than the opinion of one person. I would be looking for 2nd, 3rd and maybe 4th opinions, prozone data, psyc eval, anal probes, football manager stats, match attax, or whatever the feck they use to analyse a player. As I say it might be all rubbish but if not we not done our due diligence and the evidence is staring us in the face every week.
If you're not gonna take the advice from the Director of Football you hired yourself, who are you gonna take advice from then?

I was there at the game and I don't think I can remember 5 chances that Lamela created? I can remember Dier getting on the end of a couple of Lamela corners but that's about it. Which ones have I forgotten?

Same here. Perhaps the one where he set up a Leicester counter-attack on 60mins count as one of the 5. We did I read have 7 corners so you would think those were the chances, because I certainly don't recollect any from open play

Back