• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

WHAT!!!???

John Barnes said you dont have to get to the line, the only way to hurt them is to get round the back.

But you have to do it at the right time.

However, you can be slow, or fast. (He's less particular about that)

He's not an attention seeker. He's been around for ages, runs his own website and forum and uses his real name. Hardly ever posts any ITK either.
He pretty much guaranteed we would sign Berahino several weeks ago. As in he would be signed weeks ago if he was correct.

He pretty much guaranteed we would sign Berahino several weeks ago. As in he would be signed weeks ago if he was correct.

He's not the one working on the deal though. It just means he's heard from someone he believes is a good source that things are close. He's not one to make up brick to get attention.

He's not the one working on the deal though. It just means he's heard from someone he believes is a good source that things are close. He's not one to make up **** to get attention.

Absolutely. Paul's been around forever and never been in the habit of making stuff up or seeking attention. He is about as genuine as you can get.

Apparently there was a line missing in the Paul Smith ITK: My contact on the spurs-list (whose information comes from The Hawthorns) says:-

Chunky (old school itk) on COYS Berahinio:

Don't know if it's been posted but supposedly he was at the training ground today

But lots of arguments between Spurs and WBA. Can't get to an agreement.

@tehTrunk: According to sources, two from: Wanyama, Bender, Berahino, Austin and Cavani are 'days away'. Apologies for ITK crap, but he's come good b4.

as already said; a stand up genuine geezer.
No hiding behind an alias, and puts his boat all over the net, in his avatar etc.
if he gets it wrong, it's because the circumstances have changed, or he was misinformed, but 100% not a trumper.

Cavani as in psg lad ? Lol .. Am yeah .. Was going to say I'll eat my own **** if that happens !! Messi then on deadline day .. Can't wait

Apparently there was a line missing in the Paul Smith ITK: My contact on the spurs-list (whose information comes from The Hawthorns) says:-

Don't know if it's been posted but supposedly he was at the training ground today

@tehTrunk: According to sources, two from: Wanyama, Bender, Berahino, Austin and Cavani are 'days away'. Apologies for ITK crap, but he's come good b4.

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

So we're signing Bender & Austin then?

Back