• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Was Cavani honestly mentioned in an ITK? I've given up. If your gonna just start throwing names about then I will join in too.

#ITK - sources tell me that Luiz Suarez is 48 hours away from signing.

We're signing Pogba and Rooney....

HAbcm.gif

ghostofarmo again: Not off just difficult.

Trix:
Think he [see above] jumped the gun a bit because everything seems to be in place bar agreeing the fee. I know it is of course the most crucial part, but WBA had allowed him to talk to us, so it was clearly a case they were willing to sell. Whether the price has changed or we thought it would drop more than it has I don't know, but there is a clear impass at the moment between the two clubs. I went corporate today as the guest of an agent(one of ours), and the general feeling in the box I was in was that this would still get done.

Dan Nolan on SC: I was given the impression today from a source very close to the situation but definitely with a spurs bias that the deal was inevitable this week. The deal is agreed with the player but Spurs had an 18m pound bid rejected. They were however encouraged to up their bid. The west brom board are desperate for it to be viewed that they got a great deal out of Spurs and the chairman wants it to be seen as that he won the negotiation battle with levy. West brom are already sweating on the deal as they bought Rondon and lambert on the previso that berahino was good as gone. Pulis wants to play one up front and isn't happy that having the three of them leads to pressure to play two up front and go against his philosophy so wants him gone asap. Levy will win.
Deal likely to be done at 20 mil(inclusive of add ins) next week.

rb6k on coys, who has 18420 posts: Nothing groundbreaking below but I have limited itk that backs up a lot of what we've heard already.

My brother in law used to work for a couple of football league clubs as an analyst and spoke to someone recently from Spurs. He told me today that Adebayor has had loads of interest from clubs. He didn't turn villa down on cash he didn't want to live in Birmingham and was unsure about working with Sherwood again. He also said that Ade is comfortable, the club have him completely out of the way and he's just doing as he's told each week collecting his pay. Nothing to lose. All those clubs looking to tempt him in have a lot of work to do to beat free money.

He also talked about how the striker search is becoming desperate. We want two and Berahino was our focus (which we all know) was interesting to me as it reaffirmed we believe we will get him. But also that we are failing to get other names.

Not earth shattering but another source is always useful. He made Ade and the clubs relationship sound reasonable almost. Like he didn't say they were on good terms but he said Ade is happy to do as he's told. It's smooth. My reaction was "Why don't they tell him to train, play and score goals?!" Which is basically where the conversation ended.

Even though you lot hate ITK

Who: Grey Fox
When: 23.08.2015
Where: SC

Berahino 98% there just a Willian away from being a Spur. Our Dm list has unexpectedly lengthened.

Cheap option dm on wAy so !! Guarenteed

Another car boot sale special...so I'm going to be ITK and say that they will be sold within 2 seasons at a profit of £1m, having played only a third of the games for which they were available...at most.

Back