• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

WLB:

Wolfsburg Maxence Lacroix could be a late option.
That is something that's not been trailed in the press or online.
I remember we were linked a year or more ago.

Hasn't his form tanked over the last season? Before that he was being mooted as a very strong option

Hasn't his form tanked over the last season? Before that he was being mooted as a very strong option

Yeah I guess since he's not starting anymore they would be up for cashing in on him. He's more of a RCB than left though so not sure if he's worth going for, Unless Sanchez is off.

I don’t think he’s first choice anymore.

Hmm. I'm not sure that now's the time for us to be getting a 'fixer-upper'.
Unless the powers that be really do think he would slot right in and play well. Or better than what we already have.
We went that route with Lenglet, it’s not been a total disaster, but not a roaring success either. Don’t think we want too many stop gaps in the squad.

Does anyone else think trix may be suffering from depression or some mental illness? I'm actualy being serious, all of his ITK seems like a massive cry for help.

So go easy on the guy he seems very lost and lonely

If his form had faltered then he is a certain signing.

Last edited:
Incredible how he suddenly has all the details. Also manages to fit in an opening for another rant about Levy.

What Lies Beneath said:

This deal was offered late last night after frank went danjuma changed his mind even after completing a medical ,media and got his agent to seek a way out as the registration hadn't been complete. think spurs have panicked here if I’m honest.
However my feeling is from my source to get Porro we have had to sacrifice zaniolo as the deal was starting to become more expensive with the clauses Roma are trying to insert into the deal with 18 months to run and the intrest the player is gaining from Milan and Saudi Sportswashing Machine . I haven’t been told it’s completely off tho and conte wants Niko still it wasn’t far off but right now I’m waiting for an update to see where we go with this .

Incredible how he suddenly has all the details. Also manages to fit in an opening for another rant about Levy.

What Lies Beneath said:

This deal was offered late last night after frank went danjuma changed his mind even after completing a medical ,media and got his agent to seek a way out as the registration hadn't been complete. think spurs have panicked here if I’m honest.
However my feeling is from my source to get Porro we have had to sacrifice zaniolo as the deal was starting to become more expensive with the clauses Roma are trying to insert into the deal with 18 months to run and the intrest the player is gaining from Milan and Saudi Sportswashing Machine . I haven’t been told it’s completely off tho and conte wants Niko still it wasn’t far off but right now I’m waiting for an update to see where we go with this .
So we might get Zaniolo and we might not? That's helpful

What Lies Beneath said:

It is such brick. Gone were the days when we got some pearlers. The guy who came on here, who'd sat on the next table from Levy when he was in an outdoor US restaurant. I forget some of the best genuine ITK when the internet was still fresh and new :)

What we are left with these days are sad fuks who try to paint logical pictures using the same information that everyone has. It would be an interesting post if it was presented as opinion, but as a faux insight via "my source" who somehow knows about the Porro deal, the Zaniolo deal, and this Danjuma deal too, it is laughable.

Really not excited by Gordon talk - has he shown anymore than Gil? Albeit Gil has only had a limited number of minutes to impress

Really not excited by Gordon talk - has he shown anymore than Gil? Albeit Gil has only had a limited number of minutes to impress
He's shown a lot more. I haven't really watched any of Everton games this season, but Gordon has always been the player that stood out for them over the last couple of seasons.

Who can recount some of the best ITK over the years? Shame we lost the old site history.

I remember someone posting that they'd seen the contract or some other official paperwork showing that Clint Dempsey was being sold. It was so out of the blue and i think announced the next day.
Pwoper ITK

Back