• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

I think Gordon's actually in talks with Saudi Sportswashing Machine but our name is being added for more drama/spice....cannot se how he possibly fits in with us but can see how he would at Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Bbc reporting Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, so much more likely if his agent is in London he’ll be in Chelsea not Tottenham.

Everton to try and get Gil from us on loan unti end of the season. That’s my anticipation, I.e. guess rather than knowing, but if I’m right then I claim my badge, my own personal tree and all associated rights.

How did that one go? Did someone get a photo of him in an airport fast-food joint? Btw Zakora is an assistant manager in the Ivory coast now.

You don't want to know ... it's been a long running joke ... some bloke called Ben climbing up trees and all sorts

Everton to try and get Gil from us on loan unti end of the season. That’s my anticipation, I.e. guess rather than knowing, but if I’m right then I claim my badge, my own personal tree and all associated rights.

Was thinking we might loan him to Sporting as part of the Porro deal now that we have Danjuma (setting side RW vs LW)

Was thinking we might loan him to Sporting as part of the Porro deal now that we have Danjuma (setting side RW vs LW)

I think it’s inevitable that he will go somewhere unless he’s deemed to be the reserve for the right wing spot. It seems as if Zaniolo is now going to Milan so that one is off the table sadly as he’s a player I’ve wanted us to sign for a good while now.

When we (? Can't remember if it was pre-GG) got a national paper (Telegraph?) to say we were in for a random African CB playing in Mexico called Kong......to partner him with Ledley King
Defo remember it on here but didn't know it made the papers!

There was also one I do remember thst made the rags, where they reported Liverpool were interested in Didier Baptiste..

When we (? Can't remember if it was pre-GG) got a national paper (Telegraph?) to say we were in for a random African CB playing in Mexico called Kong......to partner him with Ledley King

Pretty sure that was early 00s GG? (01-03 maybe?) Jimmy Kong wasn't it ha!

Diego, The Sock wasn't really ITK but I remember Unknown scouring the Brazilian press on a daily basis for updates on our pursuit.

Away from GG the whole "Blue and Yellow" thing was a fudging load of ol gubbins.

BEN sitting in a tree in Chigwell to get the starting 11 for the weekend.

The constant "something is happening, there's a PC being called to announce 3 signings tomorrow" crap that they seemed to spout in the mid 00s.

Last edited:
Trix said:
I've just been told, and considering where it's come from I very much believe it to be true, that Conte has been offered a new contract and it's been sat on his desk for a while. Make of that what you will but Levy has made the offer, and it hasn't as yet been accepted or rejected!!!

Trix said:
I've just been told, and considering where it's come from I very much believe it to be true, that Conte has been offered a new contract and it's been sat on his desk for a while. Make of that what you will but Levy has made the offer, and it hasn't as yet been accepted or rejected!!!
This is exactly what that Italian journo said at the weekend, after he had to clarify his comments on Conte wanting out.

Trix said:

Just been told by a person who reaad dimarzios tweet the other day?

You will do well over on SC.

Back