• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Is this enough for you?
gareth-bale-and-dane-scarlett-of-tottenham-hotspur-during-the-at-picture-id1306327448

Bale is 6' dead and crouching slightly. So that puts Scarlett maybe 5'10" at most

Your forgetting Maddison, the other number 8, kulu too
And goals from other players
The team because of the system can and will score a lot of goals
Kane imo would hinder it because he doesn’t play as the last man anymore

That will either come back and bite you on the ass at the end of the season or make you look like a prophet :)

That will either come back and bite you on the ass at the end of the season or make you look like a prophet :)
Which part?
I’m convinced we are set up to score more goals
It’s the only way Ange plays
Kane if he stays the season will have to adapt and ange would have to adapt to him too
I’m convinced a faster more direct player would suit better
That’s not because Kane isn’t the best player we have had, it’s just that the way we want to play can be hindered by having a smart player who others rely on rather than the system

Which part?
I’m convinced we are set up to score more goals
It’s the only way Ange plays
Kane if he stays the season will have to adapt and ange would have to adapt to him too
I’m convinced a faster more direct player would suit better
That’s not because Kane isn’t the best player we have had, it’s just that the way we want to play can be hindered by having a smart player who others rely on rather than the system

Just the part for the team scoring more due to the system, should have maybe snipped it a bit..

Just the part for the team scoring more due to the system, should have maybe snipped it a bit..
Ha ha
Don’t worry man :)
don’t forget last year we only had kane scoring
Son and Kulu were injured
Our best source other other gaols was Rodrigo… injured
World Cup added to our injuries

this season we have a front foot manager and fit players…

Trix said:
Hearing they haven't increased their bid, and they will have to if they want this done. Looks like they are so used to just bullying teams into submission which for all his faults won't happen with DL. They know what they need to do now put up or shut up.

Thought he was 100% gone last night, now I'm 50/50.

What Lies Beneath said:
Right Brain won't function today but here are some points I've been told on this
  1. Kane and the FAM/Firm asked the club "Daniel" to sit down with Bayern
  2. Daniel Obliged after discussion as it would be in Tottenham's best interest right now as he won't sign a new deal unless significant progress is made during the season if he stays. He also wants the club to get what's deserved from his departure which softens the blow next summer if contract talks don't resume.
  3. 3 meetings have taken place
  4. Daniel has finally decided with the board what he sees' best for all parties regarding the FEE ££££ (upfront payment and Add On)
  5. Bayern Gulped and asked for time to consider if they can provide this package.
  6. They initially thought that a conclusion would be reached yesterday at lunch in London but the 2 parties were way apart.
  7. Daniel has given them until Friday. otherwise, the price will go up and without a suitable plan which the club is trying to activate if this happens, he will pull any deal with the season approaching and it is getting between preparation and further recruitment for Ange.
  8. Ange doesn't want Harry if he doesn't want Tottenham but this right now sits in between going or staying with Harry.
  9. Lastly If this was a relationship status on Facebook "It is Complicated"
WLB

From Prof on COYS

For what it's worth, we're still having conversations with Leverkusen about Tapsoba and Wolfsburg re van de Ven. Of course, that doesn't mean anything's going to materialize. We'll see.

Some more ground breaking gossip...

Update 1

Defender’s

As things stand Still pushing for the no 1 cb tap club don’t wanna lose him (they say ) player has agreed to come ) spurs won’t pay what Leverkusen are asking are trying to bring the price down. The second cb will probably not arrive till late in the window (the current target for this) there is another other cb we like, if he becomes available within the next week or so we will strike for both no 1 and the other option we want.

if Kane goes could slightly alter the targets but I don’t think we will defer to much from the plan.

The Laporte situation is still there too and this could become an option further down . City still have got their house in order .

we also like Josip sutalo he’s on this dang list
1f644.png

WLB

Apparently like Gvardiol (but not as quick). Arsenal have been linked with him quite a bit recently too
If we really are interested in him (as it comes from ‘ITk’ I doubt it) it would suggest that our scouting has improved and we are perhaps looking to go down the Leverkusen/Red Bull type route of picking players with good attributes and stats who are still playing in the more minor leagues.

Trix said:
Hearing they haven't increased their bid, and they will have to if they want this done. Looks like they are so used to just bullying teams into submission which for all his faults won't happen with DL. They know what they need to do now put up or shut up.

Thought he was 100% gone last night, now I'm 50/50.

What Lies Beneath said:
Right Brain won't function today but here are some points I've been told on this
  1. Kane and the FAM/Firm asked the club "Daniel" to sit down with Bayern
  2. Daniel Obliged after discussion as it would be in Tottenham's best interest right now as he won't sign a new deal unless significant progress is made during the season if he stays. He also wants the club to get what's deserved from his departure which softens the blow next summer if contract talks don't resume.
  3. 3 meetings have taken place
  4. Daniel has finally decided with the board what he sees' best for all parties regarding the FEE ££££ (upfront payment and Add On)
  5. Bayern Gulped and asked for time to consider if they can provide this package.
  6. They initially thought that a conclusion would be reached yesterday at lunch in London but the 2 parties were way apart.
  7. Daniel has given them until Friday. otherwise, the price will go up and without a suitable plan which the club is trying to activate if this happens, he will pull any deal with the season approaching and it is getting between preparation and further recruitment for Ange.
  8. Ange doesn't want Harry if he doesn't want Tottenham but this right now sits in between going or staying with Harry.
  9. Lastly If this was a relationship status on Facebook "It is Complicated"
WLB

From Prof on COYS

For what it's worth, we're still having conversations with Leverkusen about Tapsoba and Wolfsburg re van de Ven. Of course, that doesn't mean anything's going to materialize. We'll see.

All these 'ITK's are full of utter brick and watching SSN.

More from WALOB...

Fee is reasonable No whole agreement yet structure being finalised after we made are intentions known to secure the player in the last hours .

was put on ice as we saw him as the cb to pursue in the last weeks of the window .

club turning away from tapsoba as of now no breakthrough with the fee it’s not completely dead his agent is trying and he is seen as our top target .

the original strategy was to have tapsoba as the starter with Romero.

I’m trying to find out if there’s been developments on Laporte.

pierre is edging closer to leaving atletico need to pay up tho

Back