• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Just stick Scarlett in at the thick end, see how he does until January if Richarlison gets injured.

I agree with your sentiment that Kane would have a hard time fitting in. Plus, I think he wants to work with big-name coaches: he was quite pleased with Mourinho apparently and nothing I read led me to think he didn't get on with Conte. It's very sad, but selling him is the right decision, I think.

What I'm questioning is the idea to go into the season with Richarlison as our main striker and, I suppose, Son as back up. If the system works as intended, we might score a few but we will also leak in more goals than we did in a defensive system, particularly if we go into the season with the same players we had last term. Kulusevski score what, 9 goals at Juve? Maddison is probably going to score 8-10 goals too. That's a good ratio for a midfielder but I think having an average goalscorer like Richarlison as our main attacking outlet is playing with fire: if Postecoglou's system works the way it's meant to, great. Everybody's happy. If it doesn't... that's another matter. I'd feel more confident with a guy who regularly hit the 20-goal mark so, if it were down to me, I'd use part of Kane's money to sign another forward.

Richarlison is ok as a wide forward but I find him wasteful in front of goal. Just my opinion though.
There are very few players that score 20 goals a season regularly. It's usually only 2-3 players that do it in a season. Outside of Kane, we've never had a player that has done that in the PL era and it's why players like him cost a fortune.

The Scarlett who really struggled in the home tie against Mura, who doesn't really play as a CF?
Why not? Kane struggled out on loan a number of times. We need to start taking more risks with our youth, whats the point of being highly rated and never given an opportunity to shine? 1 game here and there is no good for anyone. This is why the majority of kids go abroad nowadays and come back to England for stupid amounts of money.

The Scarlett who really struggled in the home tie against Mura, who doesn't really play as a CF?

He has played most of his games for Spurs and England teams as a centreforward, like most youngsters on loan he doesn't get to play in the senior role although when he first went to Portsmouth he played there for them. I wouldn't judge anyone performances in Europa games as our "teams" where bizarre at best.

He has played most of his games for Spurs and England teams as a centreforward, like most youngsters on loan he doesn't get to play in the senior role although when he first went to Portsmouth he played there for them. I wouldn't judge anyone performances in Europa games as our "teams" where bizarre at best.
And he is a CF despite what GB says

Who: Hotspur 88
When: 31st July
Where: Spurs Community

Yeah meeting obviously happening today where I think it's likely they will strike a deal for Kane. As has been mentioned before, they like to finalise the deal in person so speaks volumes they're both flying across for the meeting today.

Richarlison has impressed Ange in pre season and he feels he can bag plenty of goals for him so I would say the likelihood is we bring both VdV & Tapsoba in followed by an exciting young talent who can play across the front three.

---------------

This was from this morning, not sure why but I got serious Clinton N'Jie fears lolz

Yeah meeting obviously happening today where I think it's likely they will strike a deal for Kane. As has been mentioned before, they like to finalise the deal in person so speaks volumes they're both flying across for the meeting today.

Richarlison has impressed Ange in pre season and he feels he can bag plenty of goals for him so I would say the likelihood is we bring both VdV & Tapsoba in followed by an exciting young talent who can play across the front three.

---------------

This was from this morning, not sure why but I got serious Clinton N'Jie fears lolz

How do you get any fears with what this muppet has posted ... honestly could have made something more believable and obvious while wiping my ass

---------------

More

p1919.png

or

Fraizer-Campbell-celebrates_1469351.jpg

Back