• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Bash Fest

Absolutely amazed that we got rid of that crock of sh1te for £10m. Clearly no-one in a major league would take him for a sensible price - I thought he was going to be one of the harder ones to shift.

I cant believe that Dele Alli will contribute less than Paulinho did last year

I'm going to choose to believe this itk from jjetset - because I want to!

Pace, please.

I know that it isn't the be all and end all but I've missed it these past three years.
Well tha JJetset fella, who tbf, talks more rubbish than a broiler politician, also says this when everyone else says the opposite:

Who: JJetset
When: 3oth June
Where: Twitter

Q: Are Spurs going to get Alderweireld?

JJetset: no

He is as much "ITK" as I am a brain surgeon!

Well tha JJetset fella, who tbf, talks more rubbish than a broiler politician, also says this when everyone else says the opposite:

Well what I will say about JJ is that the amount of brick he throws out there it stands to reason some will have to stick, eventually. ;)

Well what I will say about JJ is that the amount of crud he throws out there it stands to reason some will have to stick, eventually. ;)
Best of the lot .. Rest are so full of nothing they actually only repeat what's already out there in media with their own imaginative twist . It comical . I def believe in this jetset lad he def has someone on inside if not himself and he does get a lot of stuff right IMO

Best of the lot .. Rest are so full of nothing they actually only repeat what's already out there in media with their own imaginative twist . It comical . I def believe in this jetset lad he def has someone on inside if not himself and he does get a lot of stuff right IMO

Well Stop! Hammer time and ITK's all have worshippers. Wanabees and he is no different.

Most ITKs come out and jump on the bandwagon of whoever we are linked with in the press, the easy thing for him to do would be to say we are in for him like all the others who then backtrack when ends up we were never anywhere near.

Also, we haven't even signed the guy and have no idea if actually in for him. It's common occurrence for us to be used in the media purely as a negotiating tactic against clubs actually interested in a player. So maybe best to hold fire on using this as an example to ridicule....

Well Stop! Hammer time and ITK's all have worshippers. Wanabees and he is no different.
I agree alot are but u show me examples where any itk bar him have predicted stuff and giving specifics like he has and I will stand corrected ! He is best of a bad lot and to add to it I reckon and hope Spurs have learned lessons especially after Willian deal and not letting many people know what we truly doing until deal truly done

I agree alot are but u show me examples where any itk bar him have predicted stuff and giving specifics like he has and I will stand corrected ! He is best of s bad lot

To be able to give you examples I would have to believe everything I read and take a interest into what these wanabees say, I do not but if others want to believe in their leaders then go for it, as I say Stop! Hammer time.

To be able to give you examples I would have to believe everything I read, I do not but if others want to believe in their leaders then go for it, as I say Stop! Hammer time.

He got bale sale right where every other itk said staying . No other itk knew Saha was signing bar him ...are just two off top of my head . Anyway ur right opinions but more inclined to sway on what he has than total plonkers like this jasper and trix .. The garbage out of them is comical but funny to read

I think jjetset had a decent contact once. But he has got very little, if anything, of any note right in a long, long while.

Which makes him no better, or worse, than any of the rest.

The only really decent itk seems to be of the random variety - like that young lad who had that photograph of Comolli and Zokora; or that fella who was on the same plane as Lewis Holtby's then team mates prior to him joining us; or the Icelandic doctor who confirmed the Sigurdsson deal.

Just as an example, whether it's the actual reason I don't know, but Southampton had some clause in the loan deal regarding a purchase. Maybe it has expired or they've pulled out. Maybe it's one of a million other reasons involving either Atletico or the player himself. Chelsea were interested, maybe he was waiting for them.

Just as an example, whether it's the actual reason I don't know, but Southampton had some clause in the loan deal regarding a purchase. Maybe it has expired or they've pulled out. Maybe it's one of a million other reasons involving either Atletico or the player himself. Chelsea were interested, maybe he was waiting for them.
And maybe he was just talking about things he has no fudging clue on, and just taking a guess, as he, and all the other so called ITKs, always do.

They had a fixed price in the deal but A.Madrid had a clause in it that said they could pay Saints 2m to deactivate it

I think jjetset had a decent contact once. But he has got very little, if anything, of any note right in a long, long while.

Which makes him no better, or worse, than any of the rest.

It was blabber-mouth Sherwood. He's always been majorly up his arse

Back