• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Bash Fest

Sooooo....now that Toby has signed, conducted his interviews and posed for pictures and videos....can we safely assume that JJetset (I think it was) was talking horsecrap with the whole 'we're not in for Alderweireld' thing?

Sooooo....now that Toby has signed, conducted his interviews and posed for pictures and videos....can we safely assume that JJetset (I think it was) was talking horsecrap with the whole 'we're not in for Alderweireld' thing?

He didn't say we weren't in for him. He said the deal was pushed by his agent (as in not someone we were actively pursuing), but there were reasons it wasn't happening. This was last month. A lot could have changed since then.

He didn't say we weren't in for him. He said the deal was pushed by his agent (as in not someone we were actively pursuing), but there were reasons it wasn't happening. This was last month. A lot could have changed since then.

yeah but didnt Alderweireld tell his mates in early May that he will be playing at Spurs. I think we tapped him up a long while ago, he has been our number 1 choice, and were just waiting for the right time to agree the deal with Atletico. The club seem to have been perfectly relaxed about the whole situation and we havent been linked with any other decent centre half since May

JJsh!tset really doesnt know anything

JJetset suggesting we're not getting Alderweireld, but he might go to Chelsea.

JJ: Apologies but plan A wasn't TA as that one is complicated Plan A for midfield is someone who I've previously dismissed sorry

JJetset: sorry but I'm not commenting anymore on this.if something's changed then I'm not aware but I know the reason why it wasn't on

JJetset fella just ruled out Toby Alderweired (not sure of spelling!) but said everything is still on plan ;)

Also said we still need 1 more CB to replace Kaboul.

He usually does talk crap.

Who: JJetset
When: 3oth June
Where: Twitter

Q: Are Spurs going to get Alderweireld?

JJetset: no

He is as much "ITK" as I am a brain surgeon!

That's the whole rub with ITK though.

You're never actually wrong.

If you're right you're right and if you're wrong then "things can change". :rolleyes:

He usually does talk crap.

Who: JJetset
When: 3oth June
Where: Twitter

Q: Are Spurs going to get Alderweireld?

JJetset: no

He is as much "ITK" as I am a brain surgeon!
What's your beef man seriously !? That lad said it was complicated and we all know why ..for that reason it looked unlikely and we had to bide time . I'm sure Chelsea also were thinking of bid so it's pointless showing cards against the Russians money .. When the chance came and way clear we took it .. He doesn't talk crap compared to other bluffers who feed off his itk

What's your beef man seriously !? That lad said it was complicated and we all know why ..for that reason it looked unlikely and we had to bide time . I'm sure Chelsea also were thinking of bid so it's pointless showing cards against the Russians money .. When the chance came and way clear we took it .. He doesn't talk crap compared to other bluffers who feed off his itk

I bet you still believe the world is flat, either that or your his Dad :)

Keithd really does seem to be a Jjetset fanboy doesn't he? I wonder if they are one and the same?
Haha not fan of itk at all .. Got banned from both other sites for telling itk what I thought but this lad is def most believable of all of them and def has connections unlike others , that's all ..

Haha not fan of itk at all .. Got banned from both other sites for telling itk what I thought but this lad is def most believable of all of them and def has connections unlike others , that's all ..

He is more believable as he is non committal

I can make a vague comment that we are looking at player A but it's difficult. He isn't out first choice but his agent is pushing for it and it has enough detail to have a small amount of credibility but actually carries no substance or facts

For me, the rating I give an "ITK" these days, is their ability to bullshiiiet beyond belief,then give a plausible reverse or get out clause.
"Things can change / complicated. .." Zzzzz
Need more than that but I'm all ears..

What's Jasper's record on ITK? Has he ever got anything spot on?

No nothing .. What can we take out of latest itk ?? That we are in for players overseas and one is sorted ??? Lol give me a break .. I can guarentee we will sign a midfield from overseas .. Can I be itk !!?

Back