• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

I think it’s wrong to change the colour of the flag. I am not going to lose any sleep over it myself. But why change it? Why is it being ‘playful’ to do that? It’s obviously just going to a) upset people and b) feed into the ridiculous thing of blaming everything on ‘woke’. Just a pointless change for no real reason that I have seen.

I think it’s wrong to change the colour of the flag. I am not going to lose any sleep over it myself. But why change it? Why is it being ‘playful’ to do that? It’s obviously just going to a) upset people and b) feed into the ridiculous thing of blaming everything on ‘woke’. Just a pointless change for no real reason that I have seen.
Alledgedly its a homage to the training kit colours of the 1966 WC team
It's also the colours of the Bi-Sexual flag too

Even Kier Starmer has said it's wrong
This may be the 1st and only time I agree with him

That is what i'd like to hear. Why?

We're they totally unaware that a section would be upset, or was it purposeful?

I love Peter Shilton saying - "it ain't England if it ain't red, white and BLUE'.

Now obviously blue is a better colour than red. But the only reason England have ever had blue in their kit (e.g. 80s and 90s) is because of an echo of its historic colonisation of Scotland.

Everyone has that choice though which is why I think it's odd behaviour. Using a fairly broad stereotype I'm not going to be strutting my stuff in Soho but I don't begrudge those that do, all to their own. People can sh4g as many flags as they want without the England football shirt making an impact on that.

I honestly wonder what's going on upstairs with some people at times if in a day in the life, this stuff upsets them as much as it does. Like racist Eggs with Union Jack's on them.

How can eggs be racist? I must have missed that story

In case anyone was actually interested in what happened with Ben White at the World Cup...

Speaking of man management headaches, Gareth Southgate took a break from binging Jordan Henderson highlight reels to fend off questions about Ben White this week.
The Arsenal defender ruled himself out of the England squad, sending the rumour mill into overdrive - does White hate his country? Has he overdosed on knock off Nivea Bronze? Is he seeing Kate Middleton’s Brazilian butt lift surgeon?
It turns out Ben fell out with Southgate’s assistant Steve Holland after the coach made a catty jibe at the Qatar World Cup.
When Ben answered “I don’t know” to a question in a team meeting, Holland replied: “Of course you wouldn’t know - you’re too worried about other things rather than football”.
According to players in the meeting, the dig led to an “uncomfortable silence” and a few days later Ben asked to fly home.
Holland’s barb probably refers to White’s total disinterest in watching football. In 2021, he admitted: “I’d never just sit down and watch a game”.

I love Peter Shilton saying - "it ain't England if it ain't red, white and BLUE'.

Now obviously blue is a better colour than red. But the only reason England have ever had blue in their kit (e.g. 80s and 90s) is because of an echo of its historic colonisation of Scotland.
Excuse me, what colonisation?

Back