• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Good little run out in Deutschland ! Nice to see Dier nail that header, what a fluff earlier by Alli - yes, banter there for all !

Kane scores again, yawn ... hahaha. Good to see Vardy on the score sheet too.

Performing better in the league than those called up.

Mate, IMHO, Walker would be better at CB than any of those three!!!!!! Shawcross is too naive for international football, a booking in 20mins guaranteed. We have a problem at that position and Roy will have to sort it somehow...

Mate, IMHO, Walker would be better at CB than any of those three!!!!!! Shawcross is too naive for international football, a booking in 20mins guaranteed. We have a problem at that position and Roy will have to sort it somehow...

Should probably be Smalling - Jagielka. Who to have on the bench is another problem.

Looks like Spurs will have to find an English CD pairing too in years to come. No one else seems to be cutting it ! I wish I could have seen a King and Woody pairing for England in their prime, ah well ...

Harry in his own word was seriously buzzing after the whistle.

We didn't want our lads to play so much but it will be a positive (FFS for Vardy too!).

Harry in his own word was seriously buzzing after the whistle.

We didn't want our lads to play so much but it will be a positive (FFS for Vardy too!).

Playing today isn't that much of an issue, just a shame there's one more game.

Been 20 years since I last enjoyed watching England.
20 years since they had a likeable team.

Really missing a second centre half beside Smalling though.
Clyne isnt really good enough at the defending part of the game neither.
Team I'd pick.

Hart
Walker Stones Smalling Rose
Barkley Dier Alli
Vardy Kane Sterling

Been 20 years since I last enjoyed watching England.
20 years since they had a likeable team.

Really missing a second centre half beside Smalling though.
Clyne isnt really good enough at the defending part of the game neither.
Team I'd pick.

Hart
Walker Stones Smalling Rose
Barkley Dier Alli
Vardy Kane Sterling

Welbeck offers more than sterling for me...
And barkley isn't the best partner for dier in the middle there. I'd prefer henderson

Just imagine if we're able to hold on to Alli and Kane for 5-8 more years, like chelski did with lampard and drogba or the bin dippers did with gerrard....

Back