• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Wow, both United and England not missing Rooney.

Can't say I'm surprised. Have been saying for years that England, and especially United, could do much better. No doubt he'll walk right into them both again despite being 30 and clearly having only a decline in front of him.

Hilarious reading Arse fan comments:

Henderson, Dier, Alli

giphy.gif

That is such a dislikeable team.

That was about what I was thinking too. Feel sorry for Welbz.

England are basically Spurs, makes me sick. Will probably be rooting against them.

Give the ball to Welbz, he'll destroy Emre Can at RB.

I'm hoping the Germans will go for it studs up.

England don't have anyone in CM who can put their foot on the ball & control the game. If you can't control the midfield then good night - been England problem for years - (Wheelchair aside)

Too many Spuds in the England team. Overrated bunch to be honest, except for Kane maybe.

England gonna get destroyed at Euros because Tottenham and Leicester are having a fluke seasons!!! :lol::lol:

That Welbeck is a good player, would like to see him at Arsenal.

He is quality Kane, him and Ali are the future of England hate it or not. And Welbeck.

And that is why Leicester and Spurs are above us in the PL ...

Özil playing for another choking side too. Very revealing.

I don't like Dier, he looks like a ****ing garden gnome too.

There is gonna be some epic banter between best buddies Eric and Deli!!!

Oh I cannot wait! If someone is smart in the England media camp they will get those two talking very very soon. They could energize people and get them excited about the national side again from a 'matey' POV...Alli was marvelous today, save the miss.

Back