• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Welbeck was decent at times, though I was livid when he switched off, forcing Dier to come out wide and then leaving space in the midfield.

Indeed, but he's frustrating. I am one of the few who wanted Wellbeck at Spurs before Hazza came into his own, but I think there's more in him than we see. Injuries have not been kind to the lad and he is finding his feet again, so hopefully he will come through.

I just find international football dull and boring. I'm also not patriotic and seriously doubt if England were to win the next 5 World Cups any of them would rank in the top 5000 days of my life (unless something very good besides that happened that day!).

I last watched a full England game when we played Italy in 2012 and won't be watching us play any time soon unless I have trouble sleeping one night.

Downer.

Welbeck's footballing ability seems to be inversely proportional to the distance to goal. The closer he gets, the more likely he is to fudge it up.

On this basis, we should smash Liverpool. Coutinho and Firmino would be the issues. Clyne is awful, really really overrated, and Henderson is an absolute liability to me. Alli has been superb.

And Kane scores. Pity he's surrounded by Wellbeck, Lallana and Henderson, all players not fit to wipe the crap off his arse let alone tie his bootlaces.

Fekin hell!!! If England are to do well then they need Spurs!!! The mistakes haven't been ours - the positive play has been ours! We are awesome!!!!

And Kane scores. Pity he's surrounded by Wellbeck, Lallana and Henderson, all players not fit to wipe the crap off his arse let alone tie his bootlaces.

Exactly.
I think matches like this show just how much further ahead Poch has our players working than the majority of English players right now.

It shows that our lads have been brainwashed to a certain extent. Their professionalism, work and attitude is the same for the NT. You can't say that about a load of so called stars who have played for the NT. So proud.

Back