• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Dier will win his third England cap against Germany, having started for the first time in the victory over France in November.

Asked about the 22-year-old’s ability to protect the back four, Hodgson said: “He did it against France, that's for sure, and does it for Tottenham. I've been very impressed so have called him up with Drinkwater, who does a similar job for Leicester City.

They're still in the shadow of Jack Wheelchair, who did so well for us before his injury. If all three were available for the Euros, that'd be a nice headache because there might not be space for all three.”

futurama-fry-should-i-lol-or-roflmao.jpg

Alli really is something. We've always seen young players who look like they can make it but there is something special about our boy.

Alli really is something. We've always seen young players who look like they can make it but there is something special about our boy.
I was worried that the hype might affect him, but to honest he deserves all the plaudits. He really is a superstar in the making.

And he's fudging ours.

Like to see one of our lads - or anyone in red, really - leave a mark or six on that twerp Can. He's clearly playing with an eye toward softening up Spurs for their next league match at Anfield.

Interesting watching. The dippers - Lallana, Henderson and Clyne, all seem full of energy and zip but uncontrolled and rough. Whenever Alli gets the ball, he is simply majestic. Kane has also been really good, Rose decent. Dier has been strong but is suffering for playing alongside Henderson, who frankly looks like a kid on the playground. Hodgson's greatest worry has to be at the cente of defense. Cahill and Smalling are just not secure, and I'd put half of that roos goal on Cahill; you can clearly see Dier gesturing him to push out and challenge/block, but Cahill stands off him. Terrible. The other half is on Butland, who rather than play a simple ball to the left tried a raking clearance which drops to a German - keep it simple son! How on earth Wellbeck and Lallana contrived to miss Kane's superb set-up remains a mystery.

I don't see how an English football fan can fail to get excited by England Vs Germany. Even as a Spurs fan, it's a chance to see how our boys perform on the international stage against some of the best players in the world.

Just praying that nobody comes back injured...

I just find international football dull and boring. I'm also not patriotic and seriously doubt if England were to win the next 5 World Cups any of them would rank in the top 5000 days of my life (unless something very good besides that happened that day!).

I last watched a full England game when we played Italy in 2012 and won't be watching us play any time soon unless I have trouble sleeping one night.

Welbeck was decent at times, though I was livid when he switched off, forcing Dier to come out wide and then leaving space in the midfield.

Back