• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

No messing from Kane.

Both our fullbacks can’t cross for brick tonight.

Kosovo complained we played on and scored when they had a man down..... well they bloody scored it, not us!!! :D:D:D (OG)

I don't get how the commentators keep saying what great crossers they are. Would like to see the stats for both because they seem to miss hit a lot.

Defensively we are crap. Really crap.

Until England players become less self obsessed and selfish then they won't win a thing. Sterling and Barkley never pass when they should and try to do everything themselves. It's like they're more important than england, well in sterling's case it is. Kane should have been more selfish when he was through and not have passed to sterling.

There’s a simple fix....
Against brick teams don’t play a holder like Rice who can’t pass under pressure
And don’t play Henderson or Barkley as their limited
This game would have suited winks with mount and maddison
Rice/Henderson/Barkley has to be just about the worst midfield ever to brick on an international stage. It makes the Spurs midfield of the turn of the century look like Barca.

He's looked ordinary his whole career.
I think when he broke through he he had the ability to go past people quite easily and I thought Poch could have coached him to perform a similar role to Dembele, but as time has gone on the injury and probably some over coaching makes him look ordinary now. He doesn’t seem to have a good enough final ball in him and against modest opposition Maddison would offer more.

I will say Rice looks very over rated to me, many simple passes under no pressure went astray. If you are not a creative player your one job is to give the ball to those that can. To complete the set Henderson makes it look like a simple pass is the equivalent effort of a last minute goal line clearance and for their second goal even through he looked behind him about 4 times he completely failed to actually track the man (that TAA had let go).

I like the way England play though, its exciting and for one half we were exciting to watch, the other the way we played made it exciting to watch.

Young pace and Raheem is one of the top players in world football now. Frightening talent

Get Alli in for Barkley, Dier in for Rice and Winks in for Henderson, and we might have a decent chance at these Euros.

I was really impressed by Kosovo - they looked a great little side

Get Alli in for Barkley, Dier in for Rice and Winks in for Henderson, and we might have a decent chance at these Euros.

Get the three of those fit at the same time, and we might have a decent chance of finding Lord Lucan riding Shergar to collect his lottery win to donate to Jesus Christ arriving back at the same time for his 2nd coming.

Agree on Dele, Barclay is as mediocre as ever, it's only his Chelsea transfer that's got him involved. Dier hasn't done anything for bloody ages to suggest he should be there. Not seen enough of Rice, but Henderson is more than capable for England. Winks, well we'll see.

Back